chapter 1

Y/n's P.O.V

I sped off in front of the others trying to find the sheep. I caught one and flew to the nets. I threw it in mine, earning one point. The Vikings supporting me cheered.

This race was a good one. I have 7 points, hiccup with 5, Astrid with 3, Snotlout with 1 ,the twins with 1 and fishlegs with 0. Meatlug isn't fast enough.

The horn went off.

The black sheep.

"C'mon Firestrike. We can do this, ey buddie" I said tapping his side. He gurgled in response. The sheep was launched into the air.

Firestrike sped towards it and caught it. Yes!!!!

I looked behind me, Hiccup was gaining on us. He had a devious look on his face.

"Firestrike. Show em what you got" I said. Firestrike slowed down for few seconds before reaching an incredibly fast speed. It's a good thing hiccup put a harness on my saddle, if he didn't I would've fallen off.

We neared the nets. Toothless was dangerously close to us. I signalled for Firestrike to barrel roll to confuse him. Which worked.

We finally got to the nets and Firestrike threw it in the net.

"And y/n wins!!!!" Gobber shouted, my supporters erupted in cheers.

I disconnected myself from the harness on the saddle. I hung over the saddle high fiving everyone.

"Okay...you can quit showing off now" I heard a voice say. I sat down normally on the saddle, before turning back around and looking at hiccup.

"Can't I have my bit of fun?" I asked.

"Every time you win, you just have to show off" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well duh, I just won and it's my victory" I said

He laughed. We all landed on the ground in the centre of town. As soon as I stepped off Firestrike, I was lifted in the air by fans.

When they finished celebrating my victory, I got a bucket and cloth and cleaned off my face paint.

I have made a few adjustments over the month. My bow is metal and had spikes on the edge for combat, when I run out of arrows. I have cuffs on my wrists with sharp studds, also used for combat. On Firestrike's saddle there's a compartment with extra arrows, I have 3 different types of arrows: the normal ones, ones that catch fire and ones that explode.

It's only been a month since the fight with Alvin and everyone has recovered so quickly. There are the few buildings that are still being rebuilt from that huge dragon.

I got up and picked up a bucket filled to the top with fish. I put it in front of him and he started pigging out at the fish.

"Hey" I heard a voice say. I turned around. Hiccup.

"Oh...hey" I said.

"Well done winning the race" he said. I smiled.

"Yeah..I do try" I said.

"Shut up" he rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry I can't help that my dragon is better than yours--" I got cut off by him smashing his lips into mine. They moved in sync perfectly. He pulled away.

"Okay..you got me" I sighed. He grinned.

"So..what you doing?" He asked.

"Just feeding Firestrike. If you haven't noticed already" I said.

"Nooooo I didn't notice that" he said sarcastically. I laughed.

"Hey y/n. That was awesome!" Tuff shouted.

"Never knew there was a dragon faster than toothless!!" Ruff said.

"Guys" hiccup said

"He's like the fastest dragon ever" tuff said

"Erm....guys" hiccup said

"Never knew night Furys could be so fast before we saw Firestrike" ruff said.

"Guys...I think you should stop" fishlegs said looking in Hiccup's direction.

"Thank you fishlegs" he said.

"Can we get some food. I'm gonna die if I don't eat" snotlout said.

"C'mon let's go get some food" fishlegs said before walking off with snotlout.

I walked with the others to mead hall. I was really hungry. As soon as we entered I went straight to the food. Don't judge, I'm hungry.

Once everyone had their food, we all sat down at a bench.

"I was thinking. maybe we could look for new dragons. I've heard that in brockberg island there is a rare type of dragon. We could go and check it out" hiccup suggested

"There's a new type? I thought you've found every type of dragon there is" Astrid said.

"Apparently not" he said.

"I'm out" snotlout said.

"Why? Finding new dragons is great" I said.

"Yeah. When there are no threats. I can tell something will go wrong" he said

"We need to explore more. Gives the dragons are chance to properly fly" fishlegs said.

"Yeah. And adventures are fun and exciting" I said

"What if we die" ruff said

"I'm blaming Hiccup" tuff said

"You have a 2 headed dragon. The chances of you dying are small." Hiccup said

"Well.....it's still possible" ruff said

"We fought a war against drago. Then 3 months later Alvin. Those were huge wars. You survived them....I think you will survive an ambush or a battle" fishlegs said.

"Ugh...fine" tuff said groaning.

"I guess we're in then" ruff groaned.

"Okay..are we all in?" Hiccup asked.

"Yep" I said.

"Shall we go now?" Fishlegs said.

"Yeah. Let's go" Astrid said standing up.

We all walked down to the centre of town. I checked I have everything, bow,arrows,dagger,cuffs...yeah, I have everything. I got onto Firestrike and attached myself to the harness.

Everyone got onto their dragons. Everyone has updated themselves and their dragons.

Hiccup flew into the air. We all followed.

It's time for a new adventure.