Chapter 3

Y/n's P.O.V

Dagar has imprisoned us.  Which is just great. Just what I need right now.

I was in a cell with Astrid. It just gets better. Astrid hates me for some reason. I don't know why, maybe people are just destined to be foes.

The moonlight was shining into the cell. I looked up, Astrid was glaring at me from the other side of the cell.

I looked away,  not wanting to start anything, once I start something, I don't stop and I say things that I shouldn't. That's why no one liked me when I was an outcast, I had a strong opinion with dragon hunting and got into a lot of fights.

Talking about dragons.... Where is firestrike? Or even the other dragons.  I hope Dagar doesn't do something stupid.

"why are you here?" I heard her say. I looked at Astrid, she was starring at me like I heavily insulted her.

"What so you mean?" I asked confused.

"why are you here. Why couldn't of you just stayed put in outkast island,  and prevent the war happening"she said

"Well actually I helped win that war. I couldn't have told Alvin to not go to the war,  he could have killed me"I said

"so?" she shrugged. Err... Bitch that's rude..

"I helped you guys fight them off... I told you guys what they were plotting"I said. She stared at me.

"we would've still won without you. We fought off drago  for Thor's sake!"she said

"what is your problem. Did I say something that made you hate me?"I asked

"you took something that was mine"she said. Seriously? She hates me because of him??

"are you serious?  You hate me because I am dating Hiccup?  Oh my god... You cheated on him.. Its not my fault. You can't hate someone for dating your ex!" I explained

"it wasn't my fault I cheated!"she said

"err... Actually it is. Cheating is a decision.. You didn't protest.. I presume. And you're dating Snotlout.. Be happy and leave hiccup and I alone "I said

"he looks at you differently to how he looked at me."she said. "I still like him".

"then why did you cheat!"I shouted.

"I don't know! I wasn't thinking!" she shouted back.

"well maybe you should"I mumbled not thinking she could hear me,  I was wrong; that's when I knew I crossed the line. She glared at me and got out her axe. Shit.

I got out my bow and gripped onto it.

"you're gonna regret that!"she snarled.

She raised her axe above her head.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I slammed my dagger into the lock,  hoping that it would unlock. Well... It didn't.

I sat down, what am I gonna do. Think Hiccup, think.

Then I had an idea. I walked over to the cell door. I got out my sword and flicked it making the Monstrous Nightmare flame to appear. I placed the blade on the bars, they started to burn. Soon enough, there was a hole big enough to climb out of. I retracted the sword and put it back on my leg.

I climbed out  of the cell and looked around. I saw a pair of keys hanging on the wall.  Those guards are so stupid. I took the keys and searched for everyone else.

I found fishlegs' and Snotlout's cell. Once they saw me,  their faces lit up. I quietly unlocked the cell and they ran out of it.

"Hiccup. What are you doing?" Fishlegs asked.

"we're getting outta here" I said

"how do you know that'll work?" Snotlout asked.

"nothing wrong with trying" I said. We found the twins cell, once they came out of their cell we heard a weird noise.  It was crashing noises and shouting.

"what is that"tuffnut asked

"I don't know. Let's go check it out"ruffnut said.  They both ran off to the noise.

"guys! Come back. We don't have time to..  ugh.." I groaned.

"hey guys.  There's a fight going on there--- uh oh" tuffnut said looking ahead of us.

Y/n's P.O.V

Astrid threw her axe in my direction, I rolled out the way. She picked it up and I stretched back my bow,  with my normal arrow resting on it. I released it and it just missed her skin.

She threw a dagger at me, and it brushed against my arm, slitting it. I aimed an arrow at her and released it.
It ledged into her shoulder. She fell to the ground.

"agh... You'll pay for that"she sneered.

She pulled the arrow out of her shoulder and dropped it on the floor. She then launched at me and started to beat me. I then managed to get up.  She started to run towards me, once she was close enough, I flipped her over my back, causing her to land on the hard rock floor.

".. Agh.. "she groaned.

"oh no" I heard a voice say,  that sounded like tuff?

Well it was too late,  because gas was thrown into our cell,  causing both of us to black out.

Hiccup's P.O.V

"oh no" tuffnut said.  We turned around and saw Dagar and his guards behind us. Before we could do anything we were gassed and blacked out.

~

I woke up in a dark room,  with the rest of the gang.

Y/n and Astrid looked terrible. Y/n had a slit on her upper arm and had a few bruises. Astrid had a wound on her shoulder and bruises. I think they were fighting. That must have been what that noise was.

"where are we?" Fishlegs asked.

"I don't know, but its y/n's fault" Astrid said glaring at her. She glared back

"oh.. Want another go?" Y/n challenged.

"yeah... You bet" Astrid said, before she and y/n were both about to get up,  but I held y/n down and Snotlout held Astrid.

"you guys need to sort things out. It's getting outta hand" Fishlegs said.

"yeah... You guys are worse than the twins" I said.

"well if y/n wasn't always the center of attention maybe we'd be fine" Astrid said.

"well at least I don't act like a psychotic bitch and glare at people who are innocent" y/n backfired.

"well its nice to see your all awake" a voice boomed.

Everyone looked in the direction of the voice. It was Dagar.

"well.. Today's gonna be fun!"he said before breaking into one of his laughs.

______________________________________

Hey guys..

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long.

I have just been busy with school and trip and stuff.

I'll really try my best to update. I just normally don't have the time because I am quite busy.

But I'm on the easter holiday now so I should be able to update.

- Thea

XXX