Chapter 6

Y/n's P.O.V

Everyone was staring at me. I didn't care, though. My first were clenched into balls.

Dagar ushered me out of the room and shut the door afterwards.

"now, what I need you to do is to bring me those night furies" he said. Since when was I his slave?

"why can't you do it" I asked.

"I told you to do it and you will do it. You are at my command" he said.

"no I'm not. I can do whatever I want" I hissed.

"oh you're playing this now?" he said before swung his arm to punch me. I caught his hand and twisted it and bent it being his back. He whimpered in pain.

"no. I'm. Not" I said before letting him go, causing him to fall to the floor.

"whimp" I muttered before walking off.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I felt empty.

I felt empty inside.

Like there was nothing to live for. I have nothing to do. No job to be done. No life to be lived.

Why did I decide to come here.

I'm an idiot.

"what happened to y/n?" fishlegs asked, rubbing his red face.

"I don't know. She seemed different. Not a good different" ruff said.

"well duh, different is different and different makes things bad because they are different and I don't like different things" tuff said as if he was trying to sound smart.

"I don't like it. I want the old y/n back, even though I hate her, I prefer her old self" Astrid said.

"well isn't this a great plan. First we get captured, second our friend gets brainwashed.... What next, our dragons get killed?" snotlout said.

"snotlout.. Can you not?" fishlegs said.

"hiccup... You okay?" snotlout asked. I looked up at him, then looked away from him fiddling with two small stones in between my fingers.

"what do you think?" fishlegs said.

"sorry" Snotlout said.

"just leave it" I mumbled.

"Hiccup. Don't worry... Everything will be fine. We'll get out if this. Y/n will come back. Just you wait" Astrid said.

"I don't think so" I said.

"come on... Be positive, don't give up" Fishlegs said.

"one man down, who's next" Dagar said bursting into the room. I stood up and the fire blasted out of my sword.

"you will regret every move you made" I shouted thrashing my sword at him.

"you know, you're all talk, but not enough fight" he said whipping out his sword. We fought for a few minutes until one of his guards came and threw me across the room, causing me to hit myself on the wall, I fell to the floor. My vision going blury, I see the guard ushering Dagar out of the room.

I'll kill him.

I'll make sure of it.

Y/n's P.O.V

I slid the stone across the dagger. The chiming noise filling my ears.

I had no emotion.

Well except. Hatred.

My mind was corrupt with hatred. I wanted everyone to somehow disappear.

I hated daguar.

I hated the group.

I hated everyone.

When I say everyone...

I mean everyone.

I just want to get on my dragon and fly away and live my life alone.

If only I knew where the dragons were.

Unless I look around and find out.

I stood up putting my dagger into its quivel.

I dropped the stone and walked around. I ran my finger along the walls.

"look who decides to appear" a voice rang out. I turned around. Dagar. I whipped out my bow and arrow. I aimed it at him.

"come on. You don't want to do that" he said. I stretched the string back.

"we can talk things through. It doesn't have to be like this" he said. I smirked.

"you know, you're all talk and not enough fight" I said before releasing the arrow. It ledged into his shoulder.

I could have shot him dead. But, I want revenge. I want him to feel pain.

He groaned in pain before collapsing onto the ground, clutching his shoulder breathing heavily.

"why di-d y-you,.... Do tha-t" he breathed. I lowered my bow and looked down at him.

"you'll have to wait and see" I said before walking off and 'accidently' hitting his head with my foot, earning a groan.

I ventured off, continuing my search for any sight of dragons. None.

I heard shuffling. I slowed my pace. I heard footsteps. I turned around. It was the twins. I got out my bow with an arrow and aimed it at them.

"woah! Can you lower that" tuff said, sticking his hands up in defense. I pulled back the string.

"y/n. Don't shoot... Please... Just.. Don't... Shoot.. Lower the arrow. We're not a threat, are we?" ruff said looking at tuff who shook his head. I slowly lowered the bow. Still holding onto the arrow.

"what do you want?" I snapped.

"nothing. We were just having a wonder" ruff said quickly, with tuff nodding his head frantically. I raised my eyebrow.

"why would you want to wonder around here?" I asked.

"get fresh air" tuff said with his voice cracking. Sure....

I ignored their lame excuses and put my arrow back and walked off.

What's wrong with them.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I woke up, slightly dazed. I sat up and rubbed my head.

"ugh... What happened" I asked.

"one of Dagar's guards threw you across the room, knocking you out" Fishlegs explained. I nodded my head looking around the room. I frowned.

"where's ruff and tuff?" I asked.

"we sent them to find y/n and see what's up with her" Fishlegs said.

"that's a stupid idea. She could kill them, you know she has her mind messed up!" I said. Suddenly ruff and tuff crawled through a hole in the wall, looking breathless.

"how was she?" Astrid asked.

"she's gone mad. She tried to kill us!" ruff said.

"Dagar has done some serious damage to her mind" tuff said.

"I also saw Dagar with an arrow in his shoulder. She's turning pretty violent" ruff said.

That was it.

I'm gonna kill Dagar.

I've almost given up on y/n.

I don't think she'll ever be sane again.

But I will make sure Dagar is stopped, even if I kill myself at the job.

He will be stopped.