Chapter 5

Astrid's P.O.V

I don't know what is worse.

Being a prisoner in a phsycho's prison

Or

Being stuck in a room with annoying idiots.

If only y/n could keep her mouth shut,  I wouldn't be stuck here.

Actually..

If only y/n could mind her own business and not cause so much trouble, we wouldn't even be here. I could be practicing my axe or flying with stormfly.

But no, she just had to interfere, she just had to talk back at Dagar.

Why can't that bitch just go back to where she was from, where she belongs.

"you alright?" Snotlout asked me. I looked up at him.

"oh, I don't know. I'm looked in a crazy phsyco's prison, do I look okay to you?" I snapped. He looked a bit shocked and backed away.

And if it weren't for y/n, I wouldn't have snapped at my boyfriend.

Y/n's P.O.V

I couldn't see anything, the black fabric tied around my eyes was blocking my view.

I kept walking.

I could feel the handcuffs scraping my skin.

I kept tripping on the floor. I was pulled up, again.

I heard a door close.

I was then suddenly pushed into a chair. My legs tied to each leg. My handcuffs were taken off, replaced with rope.

The cloth from my eyes was removed. The light blinding me. I squinted until my focus was clear.

Then I saw him.

Dagar.

Smiling at me viciously.

"what do you want" I snapped.

"revenge... Like always" he grinned.

"why. Why do you always want revenge. Do you ever want anything else, but revenge. I mean, revenge isn't gonna get you anywhere" I said.

"fierce and smart. Hiccup does have a good sense of choice" Dagar said.

"so I was thinking. What do you feel about joining my army?" he asked.

"again, my answer is no" I rolled my eyes.

"just think of  the things you could do. I've worked out that you hate Astrid quite a lot. If you join me, we could terminate her" he grinned.

"even if I do hate her, I wouldn't kill her" I said.

"what is gonna take for you to join me?" He said angrily.

"you better give up. I'm never gonna join you" I said.

He walked up to me and cupped my face with his hand again,  forcing my face up to look at him.

"listen here. You will join me. You have no say. You have no choice. Go say goodbye to your dragon rider friends, cause you'll be seeing them no more" he said with his head leaning over mine. I took the chance and spat in his face. He let go of my face instantly and wiped his face, raging in anger. He walked to the wall and picked up a torch. He walked back to me.

"if you're gonna be ruining my plans. Then I'll go and ruin yours" he said.

"you have no plans, Dagar. Face it, you have no idea what you're doing" I said. He growled.