Chapter 4

Hiccup's P.O.V

We were all cuffed up in the same dark room. Dagar hasn't come back yet, I don't want him to anyway.

I heard a lot of footsteps and then the door opened. Speak of the devil.

"what do you want Dagar?!?"I asked

"what I've always wanted..." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"you better give up, its not gonna work" I stated.

"how are you so sure?"he asked walking over to me.

"your plans never work" I stated

"its been years since I last plotted something, I have a new method. Trust me, it'll work" he said.

"keep telling yourself that" y/n suddenly said.

"ohhh.... Who do we have here" he asked, walking towards y/n.

"you already know who I am dumbass"she said. I smirked.

"ohh... Girl has attitude... I like that" he said kneeling in front of her. He cupped her face with his hand and looked at her.

"get your hands off me, you creep" she said. He let go and stood up, he looked at me.

"she's feisty... Nice choice hiccup... You don't mind... Sharing?" he said with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"stay away from her" I said staying to stand up.

"err.. That's not gonna happen" he said.

"now.. If you want you and your dragons to live... You better follow my commands" he said. I could see y/n struggling to stand up, which wasn't working.

"I'd give up trying" Dagar said before turning around and looking at y/n.

"never gonna happen" she said, before falling onto her back. He stood in front of her, just in front of her feet.

"look... You're gonna be stuck here and you're never getting out.. Just give up already" he said. Then she did something that shocked everyone watching. She kicked him, where the sun don't shine.

He fell onto the ground, face first, she rolled into a sitting position and found keys strapped to Dagar's belt.

"no no no... Don't do that" he said. She threw me, well attempted to throw the keys at me, which landed in front of me. I shuffled and picked them up. I unlocked her cuffs and she returned the favour.

Just as she was gonna help the others, Dagar recovered and called for some guards, who appeared seconds later.

I grabbed y/n and we ran out the room. There were guards following us. We were about to get out of the 'prison'. Until we were surrounded by guards. She got out an arrow, one of the ones that explode; placed it on her bow and was aiming it at numerous guards. I got my sword ready.

She shot her arrow at the wooden floor boards and the room exploded, the monstrous nightmare flame came out of my sword and I fought off any guards who were throwing things at us.

We came to a huge gap in the floor, there is no way we could jump to the other side. Then I remembered, I added something to my suit last week.

I got out a small handle and flicked it, causing a wire to come out and attach to the beams on the roof.

"grab on" I said. She looked at me for a second before holding onto me. I held onto the handle and we crossed from one platform to the other.

Once we got to the other side I flicked the handle and the wire retracted back and I put it in my suit.

The annoying thing about escaping psychos, is that there is always something that stops you.

Well, that just happened, gas came out of nowhere, the same gas as earlier.

~

I woke up in a dark room. It was just y/n and I. The rest of the gang were gone.

"glad to see you awake" I voice boomed. I looked up. Dagar.

"can you just leave us and the gang alone" I said.

"no... And I still won't, seeing that you've got quite a tough lady here" he said.

"she does fight well" he said

"when have you seen me--" y/n started

"I saw you in that war against Alvin, and a few hours ago with your cell mate... I say hiccup.... She'd come in handy for my army.... Could always do with a good fighter" he said.

"well she's not gonna join you" I said.

"let her speak.... Come join me, we can destroy any islands that interfere, together we can become unstoppable and if you join me, I'll keep your dragons and friends alive" he said grinning.

"You think i will join you? Talk about false expectations" she spat. He straightened up.

"fine. Be that way" he said looking down at her.

"I could really do with a fighter" he continued.

"don't you already have an army" I said.

"I do.. Their just not strong enough" he said

"I'm amazed they actually joined you" y/n mumbled a bit too loudly.

Dagar sneered.

"ohh.. You wait and see what I'll do to you... You'll regret that" he said before closing the door as he left.

"I think I went a bit too far" she said turning to look at me, before shuffling to sit next to me.

"we'll be fine.. His plan won't work" I said. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"what if it does" she said.

"his plans never work" I said.

"well... You probably remember how bad Alvin's plans where, he almost won that war, he almost killed me while doing it" I said.

"y/n. Relax... Remember this is Dagar, he's not the smartest of people, even if he has a new plan. Its probably the same as years ago. Don't worry, we'll get through this" I said. She took her head off my shoulder.

"thanks hiccup. Where do you think the gang is?" she asked.

"probably still in that room" I said. We heard footsteps.

"listen, there's nothing to worry about, everything's gonna end up fine" I said pecking her cheek. Her cheeks flushed red.

"thanks hiccup.... I hate wars" she said.

"who doesn't" I said. She faces me and stifled a laugh. That's when I realised how much I was craving her perfect lips.

I think she could tell, because she pressed her lips against mine, the feeling of her lips moving against mine calming me.

That was until, we were interrupted by Dagar bursting into the room.

"okay break it up love birds" he said.

He walked over to y/n and yanked her up.

"say goodbye to your lover girl... Don't worry I'm not killing her, yet. Just gonna give her things" he said before walking out with y/n.

Hopefully he doesn't do anything bad do her.

If he does

He will regret it.