Chapter 34: A Tale of Sorrow

Hello and Salaam everyone! An update! YAY! You know what to do! ;) Vote and comment AWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY my fellow Wattpadians! If you are a true IzhaRan fan, then I must warn you that there are a few scenes here and there that may break your little hearts into a million pieces. *cue the evil laugh* 10 seconds later... Okay, I'm good! XD Enjoy and shower this chapter with your love! Pretty please? *imagine Sahar jaani with her hands on her hips and her dimpled pout* Attention: A bit of strong language in the chapter, but it lasts for a total of 2 seconds. Izhar can be a little naughty.

Adam: *whispers* Hey, what's going on?

Anam: SHH! * touches her finger to her lips*

Adam: *crosses his hands over his chest* I don't like where this is going.

Anam: *glares at him* I don't either, but we need to wait and watch! I have faith in hayatiofparadise! *whispers*

Adam: I do too, but when will she finally let me convey my feelings for you. *nudge nudge* *wink wink*

Anam: *glares* What feelings? *arches one eyebrow*

Adam: Don't act like you don't know. *smirks and comes closer to Anam.*

Anam: * walks backwards*

ENTER: hayatiofparadise

Author: AGHAGDDHHOISDUYHU!!!!! WHAT THE JAHANAM ARE YOU TWO DOING? *screams and covers innocent eyes* Control yourselves. Ya'll aren't even married!

Adam: *groans*

Anam: *stifles giggles*

Adam: And when will that day come your Highness Author? *throws head back in frustration*

Author: Patience! Now come on! It's time for Chapter 34. I brought popcorn!

Anam: OOOHHH!!! Popcorn! *takes a handful*

Adam: *hits forehead*

******

The month passed by painfully but quickly. Within the month, I'd graduated and secured my job at Mass. Gen. as their newest edition in peds. It was exciting and scary at the same time. I had dreaded my first day for various reasons. I didn't know what kind of patients I'd get since I was still learning or how the kids would be. I was welcomed with open arms, and I knew I was home again. Many people say that their job was the most frustrating thing they'd go through during their entire day, but for me, it was the opposite. Yes, some days were worse than others, and my heart clenched every time a child or baby came through the doors, but my career was my escape and my sanctuary. It helped me be who I wanted to be, reminding me of the dreams that I had almost given up after the incident. I knew that even though I couldn't save my baby, there was a possibility that maybe, just maybe I could help others's.

Pediatrics was one of the most depressing wards in the hospital and the cheeriest. The nurses, doctors, and all other staff members never let a minute pass when they had the opportunity to make a child smile, and the straining weeks after the drastic month, became somewhat lighter. However, going back home was like reliving my worst nightmare. Before, I would've done anything to go home as soon as possible. I wouldn't even bother to change out of my scrubs in the locker room after my shift was over as long as they were clean, just so I could get home a few minutes early and be able to give Izhar more time.