Mornings

Present Day

Celine groaned pressing the snooze button on her phone. Feeling Paulo's bare chest pressed tightly against her back, she turned to face him a soft smile on her lips as she messed with the unkempt of his hair; a strong arm around her bringing her closer to his warm flesh. She kissed the bridge of his nose, a warm smile appearing on his lips as his green orbs opened slight turning to look at his girlfriend that was prying an arm off, "Where are you going?" His voice was gruff and hoarse as it was crawling up and through his throat.

Celine was already in the bathroom busily brushing her teeth when her head poked out, the toothbrush caught between her teeth and small minty foam was forming at the end of her lip, "School." Answering, the teen was quick to whip her head back as she heard the floor creak telling her that her boyfriend had finally made himself out of the covers. The clock was ticking and she knew that if she wasted anymore time, she would barely make it in time before the bell rung. So, there she was rushing out of the bathroom in her panties looking for her white blouse, the plaid skirt was barely up her thighs as she struggled to multi-task.

It was quite the sight to see, as Paulo licked his lips looking as his girlfriend who walked around his bedroom in her panties rushing to brush her hair and zip up the back of the skirt, "Linda." He smirked, his hands sneakily snaking around her small waist as his hot breath made goosebumps rise on her skin. Celine actually contemplated to let herself melt into the warmth of his hold, to go back to the covers and the only thing that would matter would be them and the warm covers- but she didn't.

"If you don't get off me we will both be late." Celine mumbled pushing his arms off her. The man had rolled his eyes as she left to go use the restroom himself readying himself for training. Leaving the bright eye girl to scatter around their bedroom in search for her white stockings and the other pair of her black oxfords as the white blouse still hung loosely- unbuttoned on her torso.

The two had been seeing each other for months. It was only the matter of time before Paulo had seen Celine in the same grocery store- and this time she was buying fruits instead of the box of cereal she had bought when they first encounter the first time. That time Celine's hair had been in a high ponytail, the ends still curled and the big white bow on top; it gave Paulo a better look of her beautiful features and a better access to her red covered lips. The lips he would ache to have. The lips that were the owner of his heart and soul. His red lips.

Paulo smiled looking at his girlfriend who quickly curled the ends of his brown hair that she had already pulled up into her usual half up half down do with the white bow on the top. He knew what he was doing was wrong in many ways. It was illegal. In many ways than just one. Yet, one thing led to another and he felt as he needed to have her laying next to him in bed. One thing led to another and the rendezvous had turned into long periods of times. The lust has turned into love and he was calling deep and it wasn't like he wanted a way out. 

Celine has followed him downstairs, expecting to see at least oatmeal ready for them to munch on before speeding off. But there stood Paulo, an apologetic grin on his features as he sat down on the stool, his hands reaching to cup her own in his, "I suck at cooking." He chuckled wrapping his hands now wrapping around her waist, bringing her down on the stool as he landed softly on top of him. A look of innocence traced through her green orbs as she quickly pecked his lips. Mischievously, Celine began circling her hips on his lap; a moan escaping Paulo's lips. It was the little things that led to the big things. It was the big eyes, that led to him becoming putty under her stare. It was the way her lips felt against his that made his weak at knees weak.

"Have I- Dios Celine-"  He moaned the last part throwing his head back, before trying to keep eye contact with his girlfriend who squeezed her eyes her lips slightly agape a small whimper threatening to escape, "How sexy you look into your uniform?"

Paula was on cloud nine. The mixture of Celine's sweet scent- that he was almost positive smelt of strawberries or some fruity scent women used and the friction that the material separated their lower halves created a euphoric state for him, " And how beautiful you are." He asked once more placing his hands on her hips to control her movements as Celine was struggling to keep herself up. Her head was now at the croak of his neck, her breathing jagged as she sped up her movements with the help of her boyfriend.

"Always, amor." Celine moaned out and tilted her head and Paulo feverishly attached his lips on her neck, intertwining their fingers together. 

"And how much I love you."  Celine nodded turning around to look at Paulo.

"I do too." She pulled him into a kiss to have him deepen it. He could have her lips on hers for an eternity; they were his addiction. She was his addiction. She closed her eyes as Paulo sat on her the counter, his hand maneuvering into her shirt. As he tried to pry off the buttons off to expose her breast. The feeling of his finger on her flesh sent chills down her spine- enough for her to arch her back, "We're going to be late." She heaved in a breath, as he began to work wonders on her neck; her eyes rolling to you back of her head.

"Skip school." He mumbled, his teeth nibbling on her expose flesh, a whiny moan erupted from her throat satisfying him.

"You have training." She reminded pulling his finger away from her thighs as Paulo groaned, helping her from the counter as she fumbled to button her shirt once more, "Let's go, pouty." She teased, tugging at his arm.

The argentine had rolled his eyes as he followed her out of his house watching walk in a fast pace to to the car, waiting for him to unlock it, "When will you let me drive?" She asked. It was a question that had caught him off guard as Celine hated being behind the wheel or even allowing Paulo help learn how to drive. She would always say that she would have her to drive her places or she could use a taxi. 

"I'm still teaching you." He reminded her as he began backing out their drive way, his green eyes watching her from the corner how she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted like a small child whose mother had just her off. Paulo had chuckled in response. He often had to put up with her attitude, which had gotten worst since they been together; as he continuously spoilt the sixteen year old. And when he felt like scolding her from time to time he had to remind himself that she was still a child and he wasn't her father but her boyfriend, "Maybe next time." He spoke after a few moments when he noticed that the look on Celine's face wasn't leaving.

The ride remained quiet after Celine had mumbled, 'yeah whatever.' Before rolling her eyes at him. Paulo finally pulled up to one of the priciest secondary schools in Turin watching as Celine fetched her bag from her feet, "I'm mad at you." She mumbled like a small child earning a quiet chuckle once more from him.

"Next time, okay?"  He promised taking her hand in his and placing a kiss on her knuckles. Nodding Celine smiled happily leaning closer towards their foreheads resting on each other. They remained like that for few moments enjoying each other's presence, before Celine realized she had to get to school before the first period class.

"I'll see you later." She rapidly kissed his lips jumping out of his car and running towards the building.

edited:
10/o1/2018