Home

There was something in Celine's within in that made her feel uneasy. Her body aching. Something that she had been feeling much of the past holidays. It was well into early January and her lover was to arrive today.

Her heart was beating a little louder and a little bit more frequent. Her body was aching to have  him hold her close to him, so she was able hear his heartbeat that only was alive for her. To have him restore the emptiness she felt.

Celine would think back, oh would she think back to a lot of things years from now. How much she would regret not fighting to the only thing that mattered to her. She would come back and she would feel a void in her heart, emptiness. Deep in thoughts she never came to love anyone like she did with him.

The noise of a car startled her making her jump up. She was shaking, she hadn't seen him in weeks and she didn't know how to react. Was she suppose to hug him or what was she suppose to do. She stood there, her fingers twiddling nervously. The oversize hoodie, that she had borrowed from Paulo's closet hugged her loosely, covering the grey cotton shorts she wore.

And there he was in his flesh, tanner from the sun in Argentina. Celine felt her breath hitched when his eyes landed on her. A smile on his face feasting his eyes on his girlfriend. Celine returned the smiling rushing to hug him. Paulo chuckled bringing her, bringing her closer to him as possible. Celine closed her eyes, feeling his warmth take over her. A sigh left her lips, her heart feeling itself alive once again.

That all changed once she opened her eyes, her brown orbs landing on the woman she would learn to hate for the rest of her life. Letting go of him, Celine eyed the woman that wore dark washed jeans and a black coat and anklet booties. A cynical smile played on Antonella's face when she saw the expression on Celine's face.

Paulo turned to look at Celine, who gnawed at the inside of her cheek. Her expression was emotionless as the two woman stared at each other. Looking down at his girlfriend he brought her closer to his side, feeling how stiff Celine was.

"I should get settled." Antonella walked away, a smug expression on her face as she did so.

Celine finally turned to look at Paulo, her eyebrows raised as well of her eyebrows. This wasn't what she had planned, but both of them could smell another argument arising between them, "What is she doing here?" Celine questioned, still glaring at her boyfriend.

Paulo sighed. Having the least amount of energy to entertain another fight with Celine. Celine looked at him expectantly, her plump lips pierced together. She was challenging him wanting to know why that woman was invading her territory. Prancing around, pissing her off.

"She's visiting." Paulo shrugged. His response was bland, fuming Celine's anger even more.

Scoffing, Celine nodded, "Visiting, right, " She laughed, sarcastically, "Cause the last visit wasn't enough."

Paul rolled his, his green eyes tired and wanting to go to bed with his girlfriend. Instead they were in the middle of his living room as an argument he couldn't prevent heated up between them, "I can't say no to my friend." Paulo tried to reason.

Celine nodded. Walking away she went upstairs leaving him standing there. Paulo sighed, angrily running a hand through his unkempt hair. He ran after her, just in time to have her slam the door on his face. Leaning into the door, Paulo let out a breathy sigh.

Hearing the door across the hall open, Paulo looked to see Antonella standing with his arms behind her back. Looking at Paulo timidly, he gave her a week smile, "Is everything all right?" She questioned.

"Yeah." He nodded, "Everything's all right."

Antonella nodded. Hoping the couple was in the middle of a brawl, "I'm right across the hall if you need anything." She left, leaving him standing there. Bracing himself for the tantrum his girlfriend would bare at him.

Opening the door, a pillow hit him in his chest- one Celine had thrown at him. Paulo looked at her holding the pillow to him as another was thrown again, this time right at his face.

"I'm right across the hall if need anything." She mimicked sarcastically throwing all the pillows that decorated the bed they share. Paulo walked closer making Celine hop on the bed to stare down at him.

"Will you stop?" He questioned, he was aggravated and he wanted Celine to stop overreacting, "It's just a couple of days, love." He sighed.

Raising her eyebrows, Celine let out a sarcastic laugh, "A couple of days?" She questioned, "A couple of days too much!" She hissed. She stood a few inches taller than him, as she stood on the bed- glaring at him furiously.

Paulo's eyes begging her to calm down, but she only seemed to be getting angrier by the second.

"Well I can find my way to the door." She challenged begin to walk off the bed only to have him get on it with her and bringing her down with him, "Get off him!" She yelled. Her hands beginning to pink his biceps. Paulo groan as he felt his flesh being tugged and pulled on.

"Stop being such-" he stopped himself mid sentence. Celine widened her eyes pushing him off her. Paulo closed his eyes, how could he so stupid? How could he?

"Say it!" She challenged. Her eyes were red from the tears that were threatening to spill, "I dare you say it!"

Paulo shook his head, trying to approach him she walked away, "I-"

"I'm a kid!" She yelled. Tears were flowing now. She could feel her heart shattering into pieces, as he proved once again what she thought of her, "Why do you even bother? I'm a kid."

Paulo shook his head, "I don't think that." He whispered, "I was angry and-" he was fumbling  with his words.

"Save it!" She hissed, "I don't want to see you. You're full of lies!" Paulo could feel his own heart shatter. He was sensing the end of it and wasn't going to have it.

His eyes were looking at his girlfriend. She was vulnerable. How could he have done it? How could he hurt like that? Paulo grabbed her, bringing her closer to him. Crying Celine tried to push away. She wanted to hate him. She wanted to leave, yet she let him holder. Destroying each other the way the pleased.

"I need to sleep." She mumbled finally pushing off. Her hands began pulling on the sheets undoing the bed, stuffing the pillows they usually throw of to separate their spaces. Paulo sighed, as he began taking his shirt off leaving him in just his sweatpants. Celine brought her body together, closing her eyes to prevent tears from falling.

An hour night have past, neither of them had even tried to close their eyes. Both of them starring at the ceiling. Paulo turned his side to face her. Celine also turned, her eyes red. They both starred at each other, her eyes closing as Paulo reach to caress her face.

"My heart want to come home." He whispered