Salomé

Salomé breathed out, flipping the page of the book that took her to the last page of the novel. A small smile on her lips, remembering the night she and her siblings heard the story. It all seemed like a distant memory, but it all was now written down and for the rest of humanity to read.

She looked at the crowd that was there to hear the author of one of the best selling novels to continue. The one that had captivated the crowd from the first page. Her green eyes searched for her fiancée, the one that had pushed her to publish the memory she had turned into beautiful words.

She finally met eyes with him and she smiled and averted her gaze back the crisp page. Her hands clutching the cover that was a picture of her mother at the age of sixteen, it was a Polaroid, but it captivated her so well.

"... they found each other again. Like the stars had planned. The way destiny molded their paths together. " She continued, "Now, Celine stood at the age of twenty-four in the midst of the crowd, as she watched the Beautiful Game play forth. The one promise ring was replaced by a eye-catching ring. One Paulo knew she deserve. Her body, held life once more with in her."

"She was due soon, a sweet baby boy that would taunt his older sister. They would name him Enzo Exquiel, who was born just eight years after Salomé. He was a beautiful baby boy, that resembled so much of his father. He grew to be his sister's biggest pain in the ass."

The crowd chuckled and Salomé winked at his younger brother as he glared profoundly at her, she finally returned her attention to the book and continued, "Three years later, Celine and Paulo welcomed their daughters, Isla and Capri. Twins, but different in every single way."

And the twins who Paulo and Celine has names after the city in Italy that they had wedded in looked at each other. Isla resembled much of Celine. She had brown eyes and the same beautiful lips. Capri on the other hand had gotten the emerald eyes of her father and was much more lean.

Celine who was now 40 and Paulo 45 smiled at each other, their daughter was up there retelling the world their story and they were witness.

Salome finally breathed out again. Her green eyes twinkling as she looked at her parents. Who only smiled at their first born and Salomé could feel how proud they were of her, "Her lips were a temptation." She looked at all the people, "And he lusted for them."

She closed the book and smiled at the crowd. She was now twenty-five, and she could remember how her parents would always answer her questions about them with, 'someday you'll be old enough'

And she never understood how messy things were until she was at least almost fifteen and her parents told her the whole story. She nodded a thank you to the crowd walking down the podium.

"You made our story sound like a fairy tail." Celine mused and Salome smiled widely hugging her mother.

"It is a fairy tail." Capri added, her brown hair pulled into ponytail and her green eyes looking at Salome, "You were great."

Paolo, her fiancé came from behind and embraced her, "Soon you'll write about our fairy tail." Paolo mused and Salome leaned into his chest.

And said, "I can't wait."

With that we end Red Lips. Thank you for being in this messy roll coaster with me. I love you all so very much!
Lexi