Tough love

Paulo sighed running a hand through his hair. All the argentine wanted was to go home and relax. The game against Milan had left him drained with no energy what so ever.

Thrusting his hand in his pockets to pull out his keys a yawn escaped his lips as he just wished to crawl into bed. A look of confusion spread on his face as he neared his mattress, a small lump tucked into his covers.

Celine laid cuddled into the sheets, her hair messily sprawled across her face. Paulo chuckled pulling various strands from her face.

"Celine." He whispered shaking his girlfriend who fluttered her eyes, waking up from her slumber, "What are you doing here?"

Celine cuddled closer to Paulo as he lifted her up and cradled her in his lap,"Serena is probably wondering where you are" he added only to have her groan at the mention of her sisters name.

"She knows I'm not home." She mumbled onto his neck, "I saw you game. That goal was spectacular." Paulo kissed her forehead a small laugh erupting from his throat.

"Just for you."

"We got into an argument." Celine began sitting up on the bed, "and she started making all this crazy questions." Paulo listened carefully, a small smile on his lips watching rant carelessly to him.

"You told?"  He asked after she has taken a small pause to take a breath. Celine shook her head. She would never hurt Paulo like or his career; and she didn't dare to tell anybody about them, if that meant that for her sake she would keep quiet as long as

"No." Celine shook her head fiddling with Paulo's fingers, taking her with in her, "When I didn't answer her questions she dragged me the clinic." Serena had dragged Celine to a clinic after hanging up with their mother when Celine refused to answer any of her questions.

"So you're on the pill?" He asked a sly smile forming on his lips, "I don't have to waste my money on condoms anymore?" Celine smacked his chest, her eyes still closed.

"Not funny." She mumbled from his neck.

"Should we try?" He questioned, his hands slid down to the curves of her body until he reached the hem of her underwear. His fingers grazing over her soft skin.

She drew in sharp breath, feeling his cold hands on the warmth of her skin; Paulo smirked in pride, "You like that?" Celine nodded as she opened her brown eyes.

His lips trailed down to her neck nibbling on it. Celine closed her eyes in divine pleasure feeling Paulo ram his hands on her golden skin.

He pulled away looking at her closed eyes. He loved this women. Celine opened her eyes her brown orbs starring at his green ones. She loved him. As risky as everything was for them

Tugging on his pants Celine desperately tried to undress his jeans, "Cheaper belts come undone faster." She groaned in defeat as Paulo placed his hands over his to undo his jeans.

Paulo brought his lips towards her once more sucking on her bottom lip; Celine erupting a whiny moan from her lips. She squeezed his bicep and arched her back closing any gaps between them.

Satisfaction traced through her blood and throughout her veins making her feel alive and needed. Paulo pulled away sucking in air, while Celine let out the moans she had been holding in so dearly.

"God, I love you." He muttered tugging on the hem of the lace panties the sixteen year old was wearing discarding them somewhere on the floor next to the various clothing they'd thrown off their bodies.

Celine watched intently as he began taking off his plain white. Celine tugged him down once more messing with the little hairs on his neck. Her fingers began tracing over the tattoo on his ribcage feeling his own skin against hers.

Paulo aligned himself with Celine, slowly entering her; hooking one of her lips on his hip, "Paulo..." Whispering his name in ecstasy, his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Holding himself up, his arms on either side of her head he started moving on a rapid pace. Pleasure corse through him as he began mumbling profanities and sweet nothings on her neck.

She parted her lips, running a hand through his dark brown hair. Small whimpers and short breathes left her plump lips. Paulo began kissing her neck; Knowing he was a screwed up as Celine for loving each other.

He drew in a sharp breath, holding in the throaty groan from escaping his throat; as they were flipped over, Celine moving at slow pace feeling the friction between them.

His hands held her hips steady, as she began quivering. He marveled at the body she had for age, mature and blissful to touch. He switched positions once more; speeding up his movements earning a loud cry from Celine.

Paulo leant forward, "Tell that no one is ever going to fuck you like I do, or love you like I do." He whispered, "No matter how old they are. Tell me that you've never loved somebody as much as I love you, or care for. And that you're as fucked up as I am for for loving you."

Celine fluttered open, "I love you, and only you." He voice was strained, "Always." Her breathing was uneven. Every muscle in her body had in odd bliss to them.

"I-Im close." She moaned bringing him closer to him. Paulo groaned speeding up once more.

"Always." He replied as Celine cuddled up closer to him. Their bodies glistening from the sweat, his hair sticking to his forehead. The two knew it wrong, but it felt so right to be together.