The Arrival

It was late in night when Celine finally decided to escape through the window of her bedroom. She could feel herself suffocating in her room. There was no escape and there was no way she was going to make herself downstairs where her family was.

So she left. Knowing exactly where she belonged- right next to Paulo.

It was like they were molded for each other. Like if every curve was made for his hands to fit just right. Like if his arms were sculpted just for her, for her to lay in. Like if his heart was made to beat just for her.

It was this high they got when they were together. It was the way Paulo felt his heart race and his breath hitch every time she walked through. It was the way, Celine felt and aches for him. The serenity she felt when she was with him.

Walking along the pavement, Celine felt the cool November breeze swirl through her hair that laid against her back. Tugging at her oversized crew neck, that actually belonged to her father. She saw the taxi she had previously ordered waiting for her at the end of the street. Waiting for her to be taken home, where she actually belonged.

It was late in the night when Celine strolled in the living room taking her tennis shoes off before making her way into the bedroom. The light from the televisions illuminated the hallway, letting her know that her lover was still awake.

"Hola." She softly smiled crawling into the bed with him. Paulo looked at her, only to have smile back at her and wrapping her arms around her tightly.

"Missed you." Mumbling, he kissed the top of her head. Feeling the familiar warmth of her body next to his, "Went to pick you, only to come back empty handed." He looked down at Celine who closed her eyes.

"Was told your mom picked you up," He continued. Knowing that Celine had cut off all ties to her mother, "How are you feeling?"

Celine sat up, a frown on her plump lips, "I don't know." She answered, truthfully. She had all these thoughts building up in her brain confusing her all at once, "I was mad for a rally long time.  I still am, I'm just-"  Celine sighed. Her thoughts jumbling up.

"It's just that she didn't even let me mourn my fathers death. One day we're burying him and the next we're on a plane to Marbella where my mom is to marry this man."

"Love." Paulo sighed. He could relate to the feeling of emptiness of losing a love one. They had both lost their fathers's, but it was obvious Celine's wounds were still opened, "I don't want you to push yourself away." Paulo didn't want her to push her family away because of a choice her mother made, that only seemed to add salt to the wound.

Celine sighed. Her head was hurting and it wasn't the time for her to be having a conversation with him about her problems, "I just want you you to hold me." 

Wow sucky update but it's just a filler! I promise I don't to plunge into the good stuff I want to sail smoothly into it!
Keep reading and voting!

Pls give me any feedback on how would you all feel on a need story?

Blessings,
Lexi