Struggling

Celine was the desire of many at her school and many girls wanted to be her. Oddly enough, Celine didn't have anyone at her side. She appeared to be full of herself- narcissistic.

She was a straight A student and always seemed more focused on other stuff rather than school. She kept to herself and ignored any attempt of silly teenage boys who attempted to get in pants.

Even if she did want to, she didn't feel that she could bring herself to be teenager. She wasn't normal, she was in a deep relationship with a male that was five years older than her.

So when Quentin, a boy in her grade that was known for being the heartthrob of the school asked to what was called a, 'Winter formal' in front of the whole lunch she didn't want to tell him no.

Now, Celine stayed quiet when Paulo picked her up from school that Friday afternoon. But as soon as they got home, she found herself being a blabbering mess and confessing it to Paulo.

"A boy asked me to go to formal with him and I said yes." Celine spoke in one breath making Paulo look at her confused before sitting his plate of pizza down.

"What?"

Celine nibbled on his lips, "I really didn't have a choice."

Paulo rolled his eyes letting out a scoff, "Like hell you did."

"Paulo." Celine whined looking a Paulo with pleading eyes, "He asked me out in front of the whole school."

"Maybe If I talk to him-". Paulo begin before being cut off by Celine.

"You can't do that!" She hissed, "I actually want to go.." she trailed off looking down at the flor to avoid looking at Paulo in the eyes.

"Since when do you care about being envolved in school stuff." Paulo retorted, "If you want to dance, I can take you to a club-"

Celine rolled her eyes running a hand through her curls, "Its not the same." She mumbled sadly.

Paulo stared at his girlfriend. He'd never gone to a high school dance. There was no dances and no social media in his world when he was in high school; his world revolved around football. He couldn't begin to understand the high school life she wanted experience. Sighing he looked at her, "Alright he began," Celine's eyes widened, "You can go."

"Oh my god!" Celine squealed racing to embrace him into a hug, "Thank you, thank you!"

"Do you want me to go dress shopping with you or whatever you want to do?" Celine shook her head before unraveling herself from his hold.

"I have this dress Serena bought me a few months ago I haven't been able to wear." Paulo nodded sitting himself down before being Celine down with him.

"When is this dance anyways?" Celine nibbled her lip once more before telling him it was this Saturday.

"Don't get mad." Celine mumbled, "It's just a dance."

Scoffing Paulo answered, "With a bunch of hormonal boys trying to grind on you. I was once there age-"

"It's just a dance." Celine clarified.

Saturday rolled around much to Paulo's dismay. He watched intently as Celine got herself ready that afternoon, his eyes never left her as she started putting on her make-up. Pointing every now and then if she was sure she wanted to look that good to a dance.

"Maybe you shouldn't go all out." Paulo spoke up making Celine stop in the middle of her putting on eyeshadow, "You know you look good with or without make-up."

Celine signed knowing her boyfriend wasn't going to stop persuading her into not going to that dance, "Paulo, stop." Celine muttered rolling her eyes, "Im going and that's that!"

"I just want know if your sure that you want to this?" Paulo propped himself on his elbows starting at Celine intently who began to do her hair.

"Yes. It's just a dance." Celine rolled her eyes as she began to straighten her hair down her back, "You're acting like it's the end of the world."

"Yeah, but.." Paulo mumbled thinking of the boys that would want to get his hands on his girlfriend, "The idea of these high school boys."

"Paulo." Celine began turning to look at her boyfriend, "Basta." Stop, she hissed out.

"Celine all I'm saying is that-"

"If he intends to touch me im sure I can handle it." Celine smiled, "He's not as cute as the girls at my school make him out to be anyways."

"But you're saying his somewhat attractive." Paulo pointed sitting up on the bed, "What does he look like anyways?"

Celine smirked taking another strand of her hair into the clamp of the straightener,"He has this blonde hair that sparkles in the sunlight, and these green eyes that look more like blue, but you can easily get lost in them. And he had these biceps and-"

"I hate him already." Paulo rolled his eyes as Celine let out a giggle unplugging her straighter

"I'm kidding." She smiled straddling his hips, "I only got eyes for you."