Holidays

Celine let out an annoyed groan looking at her phone once more. Snow was coming down heavier and the wind was speeding up making her tug on her jacket. Paulo was late picking her up and she was not having it. The snow was getting in her shoes wetting her white stockings and she cold. Freezing to be exact.

Celine cursed her boyfriend, using all the words she knew in Spanish and Italian. How could he possibly forget about her. Beginning to walk to the nearest bus stop. Her eyes narrowing looking for protection against the heavy snow.

Oh was Paulo going to get it once she got home. If steam was possible to come out for her ears, it would have been coming out rapidly. Celine was furious and right then and there she wanted nothing to do with her boyfriend.

Paulo drove carefully against the snow. His eyes averted looking for his girlfriend who was surely pissed off at him. Why wouldn't she be? He was an hour late to pick her up and snow was falling. If he wouldn't have gotten so carried away with Antonella, remembering their childhood. He would have been on time to pick up his girlfriend. Nearing the school, he spotted his girlfriend sitting on the bench, scrolling through her phone.

Closing his eyes, and asking God for help-  he braced himself for the the venom Celine was sure to spit at him. Pulling over carefully, Celine noticed the very familiar car, she rolled her eyes. Paulo noticed, rolling down his window, showing her a toothy smile. Celine ignored him, turning her back to him. Her eyes never leaving her phone.

"Celine." Paulo yelled over the snow trying to get his girlfriends attention. Celine didn't even move. Not even moving, not even looking at him. She ignored his cries, "Celine, please." He sighed. He turned the engine off, still in the car he continued his pleas.

"Leave." Celine turned around to look at him. Her brown eyes narrowing at him angrily, "I can take care of myself." She hissed. Paulo sighed knowing Celine wouldn't get up from the bench, even if that meant her a blizzard would have to move her.

"Can you stop acting like such a kid?" He sighed, he was getting annoyed and the words finally slipped from his mouth. Celine looked at him in disbelief getting up from the bench and walking away from him.

"Screw you." She glared at him furiously walking in the snow.

Paulo sighed, wishing he had never said that her to begin with. Getting out of the car, he followed her, "Celine." He pleaded. Celine turned around. An aggravated look on her beautiful face. Her eyes were spitting venom and her eyebrows were raised challenging him, "I didn't mean that." He sighed. Snow was getting in his shoes and he was cold. He could only imagine how cold Celine must've been waiting for him, only wearing the plaid skirt.

If the situation would have been different he would have dragged her in the car and had taken her right then and there. Loving the way her curves and legs looked in the skirt. Right now, Celine wanted nothing to do with him, she didn't even want to be near him. So, Paulo quickly discarded his wild thought of having his girlfriend withering under him in the back of his car.

"It sure didn't sound like you didn't."
She spoke walking faster, her skirt bouncing up with her, revealing her blue spandex. Paulo had swallow hard to remain focused on what was important and that was getting his girlfriend safe in the car with him.

Paulo finally got fed up and rushed to his girlfriend, throwing her over his shoulder. She let out a squeak. Paulo effortlessly grabbed her, her small figure hanging limply. Her hands began pinching and smacking his back as hard as she could, Paulo groaned at the pain he felt. Ignoring it, his hands covered the flesh just above her bum, not wanting anyone, but him to feast on her body. The body that only belonged to him. Finally setting her in the car, he placed the seatbelt over her body. Looking at Celine, who angrily crossed her arms over her chest.