Six years

Celine stood a little taller, confidence radiating off her. Her once long hair, was now just a few centimeters below her shoulder . The bow that use to sit atop of her hairstyle was long gone, the only thing that stayed was the curls, yet they were now looser and wavy. The school girl uniform was replaced by a blue jumpsuit, and the black oxford flats were replaced by laced up nude heels. The seventeen year old was replaced by a twenty-three year old single mother who was raising a brilliant little six year old.

Yet sometimes Celine worried about all the knowledge Salomé held in her brain. She wise beyond her years and always seemed to have an answer for everything. That from time to time got her in trouble for doing so.

And it wasn't unusual in their household for them to be always be running late. Salome like to call it 'running on a fashionably late schedule." But regardless, Celine had fifteen minutes to make sure her six year old made it just in time before the final bell and thirty minutes to get to her job in the heart of Madrid, where all the lawyers and all the priciest of shops where in and where her job was at- Vogue Spain.

"Salomé!" Celine huffed out looking at her Micheal Kors watch that was gifted to her by her sister Sarai as a gift when she got her job last year after graduating with a major in journalism. Sarai had even jokingly added a little note with how it was suppose to keep her on time, "If I go up there you better hope you're doing your hair like you said you were!" She yelled out.

Salomé widened her eyes, hearing the last yell from her mother. It was enough to make her spring up from her bed and push the chapter book she was reading in her bag. She looked at herself in the mirror, her long dark hair an unkempt mess of tangles and knots. Looking for one of the bows her school force them to wear, Salomé instantly ran down the stairs with her bag in one hand and the navy bow in the other.

With both hands on her hips, Celine had a quirked eyebrow. Salomé's emerald eyes were wide as she shared a tooth smile with her mother. Who didn't look too impressed at the sight of her daughter. Celine sighed, reaching for a brush that laid on the counter. Reaching for her daughter, she began brushing the tangles out. Salome groaned in agony as she tried to stay still, "You wouldn't be in pain if you would have just done what you told me you were gonna do." Celine reminded, pulling her long hair into a long ponytail. She split the ponytail in half beginning to loosely fishtail braiding her hair.

"The book was just so good, mama." Salomé pleaded, "Its the one we got the other day, remember?" Celine rolled her eyes and Salomé knew she was counting to ten by the way she breathed in and out.

"What am I going to do with you, miss thing?" Celine questioned as she placed the bow neatly a top of her head. Salomé shrugged, and Celine couldn't help but look at the resemblance between Paulo and Salomé. The way they furrowed their eyebrows in concentration and their tongue poking out. The way they both procrastinated in things.

"Love me forever and ever?" Celine sighed, a smile peaking through.

"Let's get you to school on time, okay?" Salomé nodded rushing out the door and opening the door of her mother's car. Celine quickly helped her buckle her booster seat and made her way to the side of the pilots door and reversed out of the drive way.

Celine barely just in time for Salomé to rush into the building before the bell rung. Salome stood in the middle of the door way, waving goodbye to Celine and blowing her a kiss. Celine returned the gesture watching as Salomé made her way safely into her school. Celine sighed, turning the volume on the radio. Things where chaotic and maybe sometimes out of hand, but looking back Celine wouldn't have it any other way. She would love to go back to the sleepless nights with a brand new baby and how she bragged about how it had only taken her three weeks to get Salomé into a sleeping schedule.

Or the excitement Salomé felt when she finished her first chapter book while the rest of the kids in her class were still learning to read or when she finally lost her first tooth. The pride and joy Celine felt watching her daughter accomplish those things and how she enjoyed dancing. She loved it.

Finally pulling to the parking lot, Celine reached for her bag. She barely had made it with three minuets to spare. She smiled at Maria, one of the photographers for the magazine as she made her way to her desk. It was more out of an instinct, but her fingers were already typing away.

Paulo Dybala

Because after all these years, Celine still ached for him and she wanted to feel closer to him. And online was the only way he was still alive in her heart. The only way she knew that he was okay after all these years. After all these years she still wore the promise ring he had given her for her seventeenth birthday- after all a promise was a promise and she was not going to be the one to break it.

Paulo Dybala looking to immigrate to the Spanish League?

Celine clicked on the link, taking her to the article where it was rumors of Paulo playing for the Spanish Legue.

With recent retirement of Cristiano Ronaldo last season and with the confirmation of Lionel Messi retiring this season. The Spanish giants are looking to replace their stars with the Argentine striker for Italy's Juventus, Paulo Dybala, 28.

Though the striker is having a wonderful season the striker has shown interest. As it would be a dream come true to play alongside his fellow national teammate, Messi. Barcelona in the past showed interest in Dybala when they were looking to replace Neymar Jr's. absence in the 2017-18 season. Will it be Dybala's turn to shine under the Spanish giants?

Celine felt her heart clench, wishing all these things about Paulo coming back to her were true. Though the possibility of him coming to Madrid were zero to slim. He would choose Barcelona over Madrid any day, with his eyes closed.

And it was a pinch in her heart knowing that he would never come back to her, and Salomé would just see him as a picture in her baby album. Though that part was her fault. It wa she fault Salomé only saw him in pictures and how he looked so much older and beyond Celine's years. How he looked at her with love in his eyes. What happened?

Salo is just so cute! And this little bubble of happiness and joy radiating off her. Wise beyond her years and sassy you'll learn a sassy salo ..

Bendiciones

Lexi