one : the offer

I sat at the lunch table with an annoyed expression on my face as my best friend, Hazel, conintued to speak about her wonderful "date" last night.

"Wait oh my god Hazel, did you guys like, you know...?" I heard a squeaky high pitched girls voice from the table scream down.

"Yeah, and he was really good. James even said we should go on another date next week." Hazel said, feeling proud of herself.

"Oh my god, describe everything," Someone said from across us.

"Well first, we went into his room and he stuck his-"

"I DONT WANNA KNOW!" I screamed as loud as I could, notioning for her to stop.

Hazel chuckled at me and rolled her eyes. "He pulled out his wallet, Sage. After we got into his room we left and went to yogurtini."

I sighed a breath of relief, yet I also felt red from embarresment. "Whoops." I stated, shyly.

Mine and Hazel's relationship was a little weird. Although she was my best friend, and I knew that I was hers, she was just so much more popular than me and she knew pretty much everyone at this school. I had her and only her, and she had me plus like 584815 other people. But I knew I was her favorite, and I was just fine with that.

"SAGE" I heard Hazel scream into my ear. I winced at the pain of her loud scream.

"What the fuck Hazel!"

"I have been trying to speak to you for like five minutes but you are so zoned out."

"Oh, sorry. I did not realize it."

"Anyway, I was thinking that you should try to get a guy and maybe me, you, your guy, and James can go on a double date. I think it will be really fun."

"Hazel...." I said, "You know I can't"

"Oh yeah!!" Hazel turned and looked around at the table making sure everyone would hear what she was about to say. "Sage has never had sex, or kissed anyone, or even had a boyfriend. She does not feel as though she is ready," She then turned her head back to me and had a slight smile on her face.

"I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT!!" I heard the table burst out in laughter.

"Don't worry hun, I will find a way to fix your problem." Hazel said, making me even angrier.

-----
After another 20 minutes of listening to Hazel talking about how wonderful  James is, lunch was finally over and Hazel and I walked into English together.

We sat down in the back and began talking to each other.

"Look, Sage, I am sorry for embarrasing you at lunch. I promise you I will make it up to you."

"Okay. Great. Get well soon." I said, not focusing on a thing she was saying, as I was more focused on the hottest man alive who just walked into the room.

Matt Talen.

Matt Talen was the school's hottest badboy. He was mostly known for wrecking things, breaking girls heart, and lookin fly while doin it.

"Sage what are you doing? Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"
I quickly snapped out of my trance as I realized Hazel was speaking to me.

"What? Huh? Sorry I didn't get that," My eyes were still glued on Matt as I was speaking.

"You like him," She said with a smirk on her face.

"I DO NOT," I screamed and the whole class turned there heads to me.

"I have an idea..." Hazel muttered to herself.

This is not going to be good.

"HEY! MATT GET OVER HERE," I heard Hazel yell from next to me. I saw Matt's head quickly turn as he began to walk over.

"Hazel, what the hell." I whispered.

Matt soon arrived by us and rested his arms across our desks. Damn he was hot. I want to do so many things to him right now.

Shut up Sage.

You do not like him.

"Yessss?" He said, almost feeling bored from walking over here.

"Sage here needs your help with something," Hazel said to Matt with a devious smile plastered on her makeup covered face.

My eyes grew bigger and I barried my face into the palms of my hands.

"What can I do ya for, doll face?" Matt looked at me. Or not me, my head filled hands. (lol does that even make sense)

I ignored everything that was going on and just sat there in embarresment.

"Sage here has never been in a relationship. She needs someone to teach her some skills." Hazel said next to me. Although I currently could not see anything, I knew her face looked evil and I wanted to kill her right now, right here.

"What kind of skills?"

"Kissing, fucking, talking, givin a few blowjobs here and there,"

"WHAT THE FUCK HAZEL," I quickly awoke from my silence at the sound of her words. "No. I am not doing this,"

"Wow, I did't know you had a face. I also didn't know you could speak." Max laughed and turned back to Hazel. "I'll do it."

"I don't wanna do it!" I said, sounding like I was a toddler begging my mother to not feed me brocoli.

"Youre doing it," Matt and Hazel said in unison.

"Hun, meet me at my car after school." Matt said to me.

I let out a deep sigh.

There was no chance I was going to win this one.