five: party

a/n : thank you guys for over 100 views!! i literally started this book less than 24 hours ago and i cant believe how many people have seen it! thank you everyone :))

--

The next day was very boring. I sat around the house all day blasting The Neigbourhood dancing around to my favorite song, Female Robbery. After about a five hour dance session to the entire Wiped Out! album, I layed down on the couch and took a nap.

At around 4:00, I was awoken by a loud knock on the door. I opened it and was surprised when I saw Hazel on the other side.

"Oh Sagie, you do not look ready at all."

"Why are you here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"The parties starting soon,"

"Hazel, there is still three hours."

"Three hours to make you look sexier, hotter, more fuckable than you ever have before. Let's go," She dragged me up the stairs and brought me into my room. I walked over to my closet and began to look for a dress. At first I thought I should go casual, and wear my cute yellow sundress and my tan heels. But then I thought I could go preppy, and wear a nice high waisted black skirt with a pale blue crop top. Then I finally decided on the final outfit. It was a black leather dress that hardly even reaches my thighs. I paired it with white booties and looked at myself in the mirror. I honestly looked really good.

I think I acuattly want to look sexy for this party.

But why?

I turned around to see Hazel sitting on the bed staring at my appearence.

"Matt is gonna want to fuck you so hard tonight if your wearing that,"

"Good," I smirked. "But I won't let him. This is my teaser dress."

Hazel laughed at me response. "Makeup time!" She said pulling me into the bathroom.

"I am going to do your makeup for you." Hazel said. Hazel has always loved doing makeup. She was really really good at it. Me on the other hand, I was the complete opposite. My foundation looked like I painted my face. My eyeshadow made it look like I had a black eye. My mascara made it look like little spideres were crawling on my face. Oh god, I really hated makeup.

I watched as Hazel pulled out the makeup kit she brought. She did my foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, bronzer, and blush. I gasped at my appearance.

I looked hot.

After she was done, I began to do my hair. I used my curling iron to put it into loose curls. Surprisingly, after me and Hazel were done getting ready, it was time to go. I guess she was right, we really did need those three hours.

-----

When we arrived at the party, the door was already open. Hazel and I walked in. My eyes glazed around the room. Drunk kids everywhere, people making out in corners, and fights happening in the middle of everything. This was crazy.

"Hi, I'm Noah!" A boy probably about one grade behind us came up and started to introduce himself.

"I'm Sage," I said, reaching out to shake his hand. "And this is Ha-" I turned my head to see Hazel not standing by me anymore. I looked around the room and noticed her talking to some guy with a drink in her hand.

So much for her being the designated driver.

"That's Hazel," I laughed and pointed to the other side of the room.

He chuckled back. He was cute. He almost had the same facial features as Matt, but Matt obviosuly made them much hotter.

"Would you like me to show you around?" Noah asked me, kindly.

"No thank you. I've been here before. Hey, where's Matt?"

"I think he is down in his room if you want to go check,"

"Thank you!" I began to walk up to where his room was. I slowly opened the door, not wanting to walk in on ang hook ups or fights, and was relieved when I walked in and saw nothing but Matt laying on his couch.

"What are you doing in here? The party is out there." I said.

"Not in the mood,"

"You were the one who forced me to come to this god for saken hell party, and now you won't even come out there! You sicken me, Matt."

"It's my party and I can do-" Matt stood up from the couch and turned around so he could speak to my face. The second he saw me, he instantly went silent.

"Matt? You stopped talking there."

"You look amazing, Sage."

I felt my cheeks start to burn up.

"Like really really amazing."

"Thank you,"

"Like really amazing,"

I laughed at his repeated comment. "I get it, Matt."

"Really amazing." He said while eyeing me up and down from across his room.
"Come here," He told me.

"What?"

"Come here,"

I began to slowly walk over to where he was standing. Once I got close enough, he quickly grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him. With one quick motion, he placed his lips against mine. After a few seconds I began to kiss him back, and just like that he pulled away.

"Really amazing," He smirked and walked out of his room leaving me here standing wondering what the fuck just happened.

That kiss really was amazing.