four : date

After a short few days of the week, it was finally friday. I have always loved when Friday comes, but today it was a bit iffy for I have a "date" with Matt. After school, I drove home and layed down on my Queen sized bed. After a while I knew it was time to get ready, so I got up and went straight to my closet.

I put on a little black dress and my stone choker necklace. I went into the bathroom and put on winged eyeliner, mascara, and a dark nude lipstick. After that I threw on my heels and went and waited on the couch for Matt to get here. Was I too fancy for olive garden?

After about 30 minutes of waiting on the couch, I finally heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it, seeing Matt standing on the other side.

He looked really good. He had his hair all brushed and perfect, and was wearing dark wash jeans with a white tucked in tee shirt. Damn.

"You look really good," I said to him.

"Thank you," He muttered back.

After we got out to his car, I could tell he was looking me up and down. He was biting his lip and facing my pretty exposed body.

"You look-" He began to say until I cut him off.

"What? Hot? Fuckable? Fine? What are you gonna finish that staement with?"

"You look beautiful."

I blushed at his comment and could feel my body start to heat up. He just called me beautiful. Matt Talen, the schools hottest guy, just called me, Sage Brookes, beautiful.

"T-t-thank you," I said, stuttering.

"Your welcome," He smiled at me and opened the car door. I got in and we drove off to Olive Garden.

-----

"So what other big high school things have you never done?"

As we sat down at the table waiting for our food, we began to ask each other the most random questions. He still seems surpried at the fact that I have never been in a relationship, so now he wants to know what other things I have never done.

"Umm.. I don't know,"

"Have you ever had a crush on someone?" He asked.

You. "No"

"Damn," He said, sounding surprised. "Have you ever driven a car?"

"Matt, youv'e seen my car," I rolled my eyes at him.

"But I have never seen you drive it."

"Why would I own my own car if I can't drive?"

"Good question," He said, while thinking of another thing to ask. "Have you ever been to a high school party?"

"Uh, no." I responded.

"WHAT!" He threw his napkin from his lap down to the table. He stood up shaking his head while continousaly yelling at me. "HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN TO A PARTY!"

"Matt, sit down." I gestured him to sit and I could see all of the staring faces from around the resteraunt.  I watched as one of the waiters began to walk over to our table.

"Sir, please sit down," He told Matt.

"NO! THIS GIRL HAS NEVER BEEN TO A PARTY. THIS GIRL HAS NEVER LIVED!"

"Sir!" The waiter began to raise his voice. "Please sit down or I will have to ask you to leave!"

I saw Matt's head turn over to me and he could see the worried look on my face. He sighed and sat down, realizing that he had met his match.

"Thank you, sir." The waiter said as he began to walk away.

"Matt what the fuck was that?" I asked him.

"How have you never been to a party before??"

"I don't know... I guess I just never get invited."

"That's it. Tomorrow night. My house. 7:00. I am gonna host the best party this school has ever seen, and Sagie, youre coming."

"But..I don't-"

"No buts. It's final. You can brin Hazel if you want to keep you company."

For the rest of the date, we sat in silence. But it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a good one. I am not really sure whether I should be excited or worried about tomorrow night.