eleven : hazel

a/n i know i say something like this at the beginning of each chapter but THANK YOU FOR 1K READS I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING ILY GUYSSSS

-
"WHAT THE FUCK MATT," I screamed.

I gazed over at Matt and the other person in bed with him.

"It's not what it looks like," He began to say.

"It's not what it looks like?? What else would you two be doing in the same bed right now?"

"Sage, baby, it really isn't please let me explain, I was-"

"Don't you dare call me baby. In fact, don't you dare even fucking say my name. I really liked you, Matt, I really did."

He smiled.

"But now, I don't even know what to think about you. You betrayed me, I really thought we had something going here, and you, you did THIS!" Tears started to roll down my smooth face.

"Baby, please just listen to what I have to say,"

"No! There is no explanation for this." The tears started to come out faster now and my face looked like a mess. I could tell he was feeling regretful and sad by the look of his face, but I wasn't going to give up that easy. I was mad. I was really really mad.

"Sagie, please!" He began to plead for my forgiveness.

"Don't you dare fucking call me that you son of a bitch."

He shook his head and tears started to roll down his sexy face.

"I'm leaving," I began to walk out, and while I was shutting the door I saw the little slut he was sleeping with pop out from the sheets.

"Hazel?"

a/n another short one (the next ones gonna be really long cuz i gotta explain everything that just happened lol) but anyway WOAH HE SLEPT WITH HAZEL WTF