seven : bed

a/n : there is over two hundred reads now thank you everyone for reading! it would mean a lot if you guys would vote and comment on stuff too :)

--

"So, I was thinking now that I am all cleaned up we could have nother lesson."

"What kind of lesson?"

"You know, one a little more...intimate."

"You want to fuck me?"

"No, Sage honey, I want to teach you." Matt responsded in a deep, seductive voice. He was right, I really did want to have sex with him, but is this the right way to do it?

"Lesson one of fucking," He began to say. "Foreplay."

He pulled me over to him and turned me around so I was on the wall facing him. He threw my arms above my head so I couldn't move and he placed a long, aggresive kiss on my mouth. Once he pulled away, he began to make small tiny kisses on the inside of my neck. I moaned at the pleasure and I saw him with a smirk on his face after.

"Lesson two of fucking. Getting naked."

Well yeah, obviously you dumb shit.

Matt let go of the tight grip he had on my hands and zipped down the back of my dress. With one quick motion, he pulled it off, and I was left standing with nothing but a bra and underwear on.

"Damn," He said while biting his lip. "Take off my shirt."

I did what he said and threw his shirt over his head. The second I was done, he placed his mouth back on mine and he carried me over to his beg. He aggresively threw me on the bed and I saw him pull his pants down.

"Lesson three of fucking," He said with a huge badass smirk, "Fucking."

He quickly got on top of my and undid my bra. He let out a small moan at the sight of my bare chest and began massaging them. He then went down to my underwear and slid them completly off. He stuck two fingers inside me and began moving in and out at a slow pace. I moaned at the pleasure.

"You like this, huh?" He said, still having his bad boy smirk plastered across his gorgeous face.

"Mhm," I said through moans.

He quickly pulled his fingers out and then took off his underwear. With one quick motion, he was inside of me.

It felt amazing. He began to go faster as time went on and the faster he went, the better it felt. Once he pulled out, he came all over my chest and stomach.

"That was really fun," He told me after rolling next to me.

"Yeah," I said, with shortness of breath.

"You were really good for a first timer,"

"I was?"

"Yeah, but you still might need some work in this area. We will have to have a few more lessons on how to have sex, baby Sage." I wasn't looking at him, but I could almost feel the huge grin on his face at the moment.

"Great," I muttered, this time my tone not sarcastic.

"Let's get back to the party,"

I quickly threw back on all my clothes and Matt got dressed as well. We began to walk out of his room and then down his flight of stairs.

The party was even more out of control than it was before. Drinkers were drunker, dancers were sweatier, and fighters were bloodier. Matt sure does know how to throw one hell of a party.

After a while, I realized it was time for me to go home.

"Hey Matt, I think I am gonna go,"

"What?" Matt resonded in shock. "It's only midnight!"

"It's only midnight? Matt, I don't know about you, but that is very late for me to be out. Anyway, can you help me find Hazel?"

"Okay." He said, obviosuly mad that I was leaving.

I looked around the room and coudln't find her anywhere. I then decided I would text her, but when I pulled out my phone there was already a text from her.

Hazel: Hey Sage! Just wanted to let you know that your gonna have to find another way home. I drove over to Jesse's house. Me and him are gonna have some fun ;). Sorry Sagie.

What the fuck! My friend just left me here without a ride. I ran over to Matt and told him what happened.

"Hey Matt!" I screamed at him and he turned around. "Hazel left to go fuck some guy named Jesse."

"How are you getting home?"

"Uh, I was thinking you could drive me..?" I said, feeling unsure.

"Sagie, I do not drive people home. You could of course stay the night if you want. I mean, if you didn't you would be stuck on the streets tonight,"

Realzing that I knew no one else in this party, I knew there was no chance of me getting home. Giving up, I decided I would spend the night with Matt.

"Fine, I will spend the night."

"WOOHOO! Me and Sagie are having our first sleepover!" He said in his tween girl voice. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I was not entirley sure if this was a good or a bad thing.