ten : relationships

F.Y.I - for anyone who acuattly looks at the pictures of people up there, i thought i would tell you who plays each person.
amanda steele - sage brookes
jesse rutherford - matt talen
sarah snyder - hazel batts
zach abels - noah talen
(there will be more characters coming throughout the book btw)

Later, we left the beach and he dropped me off back at my house.

"Bye." I said as I was walking up to my door.

"I had a great time," He responded and I smiled at his comment. He really did like me.

I walked up to the door and went inside. I waved one last time and watched him drive away until I slammed the door shut.

"Hi daddy," I said to my father who was sitting on the couch.

"Hey honey. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, sorrry I had to cancel our plans,"

"No worries," He smiled at me as I began to walk up towards my bedroom. It was already 5:00 and I was planning on putting on sweatpants and eating a bunch of unhealthy junk, until I realized that me and Matt have a lesson today. I walked towards my phone and texted him.

Sage
Hey Matt :) Lesson tonight?

Matt
Can't

Sage
Why?

Matt
I just can't

I frowned at my phone. Whatever he had to do tonight, I could tell it was very important. My frown turned into a smile as I remembered what he told me earlier.

"I really really like you,"

He likes me. He likes ME. How the fuck can someone like him like me?

Even though we didn't have a lesson today, I still wanted to go to his house and see him. I decided I would bring him something, like chocalates or something. Something was obviously wrong with him right now, and I could tell by the fact on how he canceled the lessons. I quickly got into a cute outfit and put on some makeup. I then walked outside and drove to the grocery store. I ended up picking out some chocalates and a gatorade (Matt loves gatorade.) After I was done, I drove over to his house.

When I got there, Noah greeted me at the door.

"Hi Sage," He said, with a regretful tone in his voice. "I just wanted to apoalagize for what happened at the party. I feel really-"

"Don't apolagize. It's all good! Where's Matt?"

"Upstairs in his room,"

I smiled at him thankfully and walked up to Matt's room. I slowly opened the door as my mouth opened in shock at what I saw.

"WHAT THE FUCK MATT,"

I gazed over at Matt and the other person in bed with him.

a/n this was such a short chapter and im really sorry i just wanted to leave you guys off with something suspensful on the end. also thanks for over 700 reads everyone :)