13|Finding Myself.

"No matter how long you've travelled in the wrong direction, you can always turn around. "

Bree's pov.
"Are you sure dad? " Aiden asks his father. Aiden's dad wanted us to go back home since we had school tomorrow but Aiden was not willing to leave his mom .

"I'm sure son. Just go back home, " he says and Aiden finally gives in.

"It was nice meeting you Bree and thank you for being there, " Aiden's father says and I smile at him.

"Dont thank me Mr. Waters . I'm just happy that I could help her, " I say and he gives me a genuine smile.

"You look familiar , did we meet before? " he asks me .

"Yeah, we've met before. Umm...... George Adams is my father, " I say with a smile.

"Oh. I've seen you at the ball last year, " he says with a smile.

"Dad I think it's getting late, " Aiden says and I knew he was trying to stop his father from going in anymore details about my family.

"Yeah. I hope we meet again Bree. It was really nice meeting you, " his father says.

"It was nice meeting you too Mr. Waters, " I say and head to Aiden's mom.

"Come over to our place once I'm back home, " she says with a smile.

"It would love to. Take care Mrs. Waters, " I say and leave with Aiden.

"So did you forgive me yet? " Aiden asks as we walk out of the hospital.

"Not yet . Do you have a bike? " I ask grinning.

"Yeah, " he says .

"Maybe a bike ride could make it up for me, " I say and he smiles.

"What are we waiting for? " he says and I look at him in confusion.

"Do you mean to say we're going back home on your bike? " I ask him. I thought he came in his car.

"My friend needed my car , so he left his bike here and took my car, " he says.

"That totally doesn't sound like a coincidence, " I point out giggling.

"Whatever, do you want a drive home or not? " he asks me with a smirk.

"What kind of a friend would leave a girl all alone? " I ask him pouting.

"So that means you've forgiven me? " he asks me.

"I guess, " I say with a smirk.

He hands me a helmet and puts on his.

"Why don't you stay at my place today? You could use my brothers bedroom, " I ask him as I get on the bike.

"What about Maria and Brad? " he asks me.

"I don't think they would mind and they would probably be asleep by the time we reach home, " I say casually.