23|Simply Sweet.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength , while living someone deeply gives you courage. "
-Lao Tzu

Bree's pov.
I took my stuff and left the room along with Rachel. We head to the guys as we see them. Aiden as hot as ever.

This camp was finally over. I need to get back home and have a good sleep for the weekend. I'm not going to deny the fact that this camp was far better than I expected.

"Hey baby," Ricky says and Rachel blushes as he takes he bag. They both start walking and leave us alone.

Aiden's eyes were red due to lack of sleep. "All I want to do is hug you tight and sleep all day long, " Aiden says making me giggle.

He takes one of my bag and we start walking. "Will you come over?" I ask Aiden and could feel him smirking.

"Of course I would since your room is sound proof, " he says making me blush and I smack his arm.

We enter the bus to see that Rachel and Ricky were sitting next to each other. I and Aiden raise our eyebrows at them.

"We saved a place for you guys, " Rachel says pointing out at the seats next to them. I and Aiden nod and take a seat.

I yawn and rest my head on Aiden's shoulder. Ricky and Rachel were talking. I take out my ipod and hand a ear phone to Aiden.

Aiden wraps an arm around me and I close my eyes falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Baby doll, wake up." I hear Aiden's voice and open my eyes. I rub my eyes.

"Come on ," Aiden says giving me his hand. I shove the ipod in my pocket and stand up taking his hand.

Brad said he would be here with the car. I and Aiden take our bags and head towards my car.

"Hey honey, " Brad says taking our bags with a smile. I give him a side hug.

"Hey Brad, " I say before we get into the car. Ricky and Rachel already left . I didn't get to say bye to them.

Brad starts driving and I smile looking out of the window. Aiden entwines his fingers with mine and I smile .

It's 3:00pm already. Brad stops the car at Aiden's. "I'll be at your place in an hour, " Aiden says with a smile and kisses my forehead.

I nod and he gets out of the car . He takes his stuff and leaves. I smile at him and Brad starts driving.

I'm too sleepy and I didn't want to eat. I get out of my car and take one of my bag while Brad insists on carrying the rest.

"Hey Maria, " I say as I enter the house.

"Hey sweetheart, " Maria says coming out of the kitchen with a smile.

Maria and Brad stare at me nervously. "Guys, What is it?" I ask them.

Maria lifts her left hand and shows me the rock on her finger . "You guys are engaged!" I squeal with excitement.