31|Time Flies.

"I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."

Few months later.

Bree's pov.
"I can't believe we're getting graduated in a week!" Rachel squeals and I giggle a little as I drive.

These few months have passed by so soon. Maybe it's just because I was so happy that I didn't realise that the time we all go our separate ways has come close.

"I'm glad you and Ricky are going to London together, "I say . I'm so happy for Rachel and Ricky.

Aiden and me aren't going to the same college. It still feels wired that I'll be seeing him only once in a month.

He's still not on good terms with his mom and dad. I seriously don't understand what's wrong with them.

Aiden is somehow determined to know what's going on before he leaves to college. I don't understand why they changed all of a sudden.

"So where do you want to go first? "I ask Rachel as I park the car in the parking lot of the shopping mall.

"Victoria's secrets! "She squeals making me giggle.

"Alright, so Victoria's secrets here we come,"I say with a smile.

My phone starts ringing in my pocket as I get out of my car. Aiden. I smile as I see his name and a photo of us pop up.

"Hey Aiden, "I say as I and Rachel start walking towards the mall.

"Baby doll, you look so sexy in those shorts," Aiden says and my eyes widen .I stop dead on my tracks.

"Where are you Aiden? " I ask him wondering if he was somewhere around and looking at me.

"Look at Rachel," he says and I'm sure that he's somewhere around.

I look at Rachel and find he talking to Ricky. When did he come here? Ricky looks at me and points out at something or rather someone.

Aiden was standing right next to my car and I didn't realize he was here. I drop the call and shove my phone back into my pocket before walking towards him with a huge grin.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him surprised as I get closer to him.

"We're going on a double date," he says and pulls me closer with his arm around my waist.

"I've got plans for us," Aiden whispers into my ear with a smirk.

"When did you guys plan all this?" I ask him with a grin plastered on my face.

"A week ago," he says pulling me closer.

"But I want to see you in some Victoria's secrets clothing first," Aiden whispers making me blush and I slap his chest.

He grabs the back of my head and kisses me. I grab the collar of his shirt and kiss him back.

"You didn't have to be so perfect, "I say when we break our kiss.