18|Game On.

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

Bree's pov.
My phone starts ringing . It's Aiden.

"Hey Aiden, " I say putting on my shoes.

"Did you start?" he asks. He wanted me to be at his game before anyone could come.

"I'm starting Aiden, " I say as I take my car keys and head to the front door. I wave to Maria and head to the garage.

"Guess what? My parents are not going to be home till tuesday, " he says excitedly.

"So ?" I asks him and smirk as I start the car.

"You're going stay at my place for the weekend which starts tonight and I'm not giving you a choice, " he says and I could imagine him grinning.

"Umm...... win the game an then I will, " I say .

"You know I would," he replies and I smile.

"Now stop flirting with me over the phone if you want me there, " I say as I drive.

"OKAY then ,bye. Take care. I'll meet you after the game, " he says.

"Bye Aiden and all the best, " I say before he drops the call.

I smile as I reach the parking lot. I park my car and get out with my phone and wallet.

I take a seat in the front rows so that Aiden could see me. Not many people were there yet. I take my phone and call Rachel.

"Hey Bree, " Rachel says as she picks the call.

"Where are you?" I ask her.

" I'm heading towards you," she says and I look around to find Rachel. I drop the call and tuck my phone into my pocket.

"Hey, " I say as she sits next to me.

"Here take this, " she says tossing me a can of coke.

I open the can and sip on it. "You're looking sexy, " she says staring at me making me blush.

"You're going to give Aiden a hard time keeping his hands to him self, " she says giggling.

"What about you and Ricky? " I ask her.

"What about us?" she asks me and I could see her cheeks heating up. So I decided on not asking her anymore.

"They are here, " Rachel squeals and I look up to find Aiden.

My eyes meet Aiden's and he winks at me making me blush. He looks away when his team mates call him.

The game starts and I turn my attention to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our school won and everyone cheers. Ricky and Aiden were the stars of the day. Aiden looks over to me with an award winning smile.