Chapter Seven

Kayla

Kayla

"I can't believe it's been a two weeks." A tear fell my face. I looked at Jordyn who was fast asleep with her doll Cali gave her.

Damien was gone most of the time along with Chris. They promised they would find her but at this point I'll never know. I just wanted my best friend back safe and alive.

"We all do."..

Calisé

I woke up and thunder boomed. I sat up only for Walter to hold me back.

"Where you going?" he said half way sleep.

" Um I'm just going down stairs to get a drink." I said scooting out of the bed.

He let me go and I walked out the room and slowly down the stairs. I headed to the kitchen and there it was.

A phone.

I grabbed in and hurried to punch in the numbers. It rang a bit before I heard his voice. Just hearing it almost made me jump out my skin.

"Hello." it sounded like he was sleepy which didn't surprise me.

I was so happy to hear him I didn't know what to say. I breathed heavily until I could finally get something out.

"Chris?"

It sounded like he dropped his phone. I turned the volume down because I didn't want Walter to hear.

"Cali is that you?" he said sounding excited.

"Chris I don't know where I am. Walter he has me somewhere.." I quickly stopped talking because I heard noises up stairs.

I had to hurry and explain before Walter came.

"Chris, Quan is back." I finally stopped.

"Cali I promise you imma find you. I got people working on it. I put it on my grave If he hurt you I swear imm-."

" It's a little too late for that."

I turned around and Walter was standing behind me. I dropped the phone and backed up in the corner. Something had to hit the speaker button because Chris was yelling "Don't touch her!" through the phone.

Walter grabbed the phone and a knife. Before I could run he grabbed he yanked me on the ground. I screamed as he pulled on my hair tightly while still on the phone.

"Poor little princess. You disobeyed me. You know what I do to girls who disobey me?"

He pulled me hair tighter making me scream again. He held the knife to my skin and I wailed in pain as the sharp object burned against my skin. Tears started welling in my face. He pulled me up and put the knife to chest.

"Look Chris, let's make a deal. In exchange for her life you'll need to bring 750,000  in cash and Thomas to the abandoned warehouse on Freeway Avenue tomorrow at 8:00 pm sharp. If you don't make it in time I'll take no hesitation to kill her. Bring only those you need. Any funny shit and she dies you got me?"

" I'll be there. Cali if you can hear me I'm coming for you baby I promise." Chris said.

Tears rolled down my cheek as he ended the call. Walter put the phone and knife down. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to follow him up to his room. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me holding me down so I couldn't get up.

"Your  little boyfriend is coming to save you huh? You know I'd like to see him try and take you when I only just started the fun. He's too gullible to think I'm really going to give you away that easy. Jokes on him though. You're here to stay ." he said as he started to kiss me on my neck.

I pushed him off smacking him in the face. I was sick of him and I wanted it to end now. I manage to get him good until he grabbed a knife stabbing me in my arm.

"God!" I screamed. I held my eyes tight not letting anymore tears come.

"Dumb bitch you keep trying me you gonna have a few things coming." He said as blood spilled out my arm.

He left and I had to quickly find bandages. The tears spurred out as I tried keeping calm. After I finally got the bleeding to stop I laid on the bathroom floor and cried silently.I wanted to leave here and Chris was my only hope..

CHRIS

"Man fuck!" I yelled in anger.

This shit was getting to me and I couldn't take anymore. Life seemed like hell without her and with Kaila and mani hurting too, I had to get my baby back.

I quickly grabbed some clothes and. I called up my men and headed out to the Cove.

I walked in and half of them were almost here so I got straight to business.

"Man it's like 3:00am and it's pouring down raining. I know them crackheads need sleep too now what are we here for?" Ty said slouching on the couch rubbing his eyes.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. I looked at my hands and them.

" Cali."

Drake came up to me and pat me on the back. Him and Kaila has been up and down since she been gone. They're not the same anymore. No one has been.

"Look Chris I know you miss her but she isn't coming back no time soon. For all we know she might be dead. We all miss her but-"

I looked at Ty and stared him down silencing him.

"Walter made a deal with me and we gotta be there wit 750$ mill and Thomas in our hands by tomorrow night. He said no funny shit but that's exactly what imma do. Adrian get the money and guns. Me,Drake and Ty will handle Thomas. If we want to make it we need to start now."

Everyone drew in every word I said and nodded after heading to what they was supposed to do. Ty and Drake followed me to my office.

"Aye my bad homie I was just tired talking crazy shit." Ty said and I nodded.

"Why did you agree to make a deal with this conniving ass nigga? And what is are exchanging Thomas and our money for. It better be worth it." Drake said closing the door.

"He took something from me so now I'm exchanging gifts and killing his ass just fa fun. He think twice next time." I said lighting a blunt and putting my feet the desk while sitting in the chair.

"So Walter took something from you and now you want it back so you exchanging Thomas and some money for it. What is it?" Ty said as I passed the blunt to Drake.

"It's not a what it's a who."

Drake puffed some smoke before passing it to Ty. Drake thought about it before standing out his chair knocking it over and some mo. He was smarter than Ty so when I seen him do that I knew he knew.

" So you telling me-."

"Yep." I said.

Ty looked around before noticing what I meant. He damn near choked on the smoke.

"That nigga has Cali?"

Yep I'm changing it and I like it this way.