Chapter Twenty-Two (Filler)

" Chris calm down please. We'll find her." My momma said.

It's all my fault. Again. I steady keep putting the ones I love in danger. My baby is gone and it's all my fault.

" When will mama be back?" Jayana asked.

She looked just like Cali with her eyes big and wide. I looked away and began to pace. I had to find a way to get her back.

"OK look I'll keep the kids for however long you need me to. Mani starting school anyway. Please just go find that baby." Momma said patting my back.

I began to calm down. I decided call Drake since Ty was still in the hospital. I was bout to dial when I got a call from Adrian. I answer it to my surprise it was good news.

"Boss we've found Cali." Adrian spoke

My whole face lit up.

"Really where is she?!"

"Shes been located at yo crib right now."

"Bet."

I hugged my momma and the kids then ran out to my car. I felt something wasn't right. As for right now I need to keep my guard. I just had to get my girl back.

CALI

"As soon as he opens the door shoot him." Quan said.

"No I can't. I can't do this." I cried

"Stop all that crying shit before I kill you and that baby." He said.

We walked in and walked to the living room. It was about 11 and no lights were on, it was dark. He sat on the couch and made me stand. Tears fell as he sat there laughing.

"Why are you d-doing this?" I manage to spill.

"Revenge. I wanted you but Thomas decided to bitch out and my father was about business. Chris is just blocking our relationship and with him and everyone else out the way I can have you and my daughter. She my fucking daughter too. You got that nigga calling him dad. That bitch ass nigga got what's coming." He said.

I looked at him. He was so sick and twisted. I hated him and really regretted being with him. I love Nyema though. That's only thing he gave me that I actually wanted.

" I hate you." I said.

He looked at me and got up. He grabbed my throat and put the gun to my stomach. I struggled to get out his grip but it was to strong.

" Cali you love me. Not now but you will. Once Chris is out the picture you'll have no choice."

" The only problem with that is that you won't be in that picture. I'm here to stay."

He turned to see Chris, Drake and Adrian with guns point to Quan. Quan threw me down and began laughing.

"I told you to stay away from her but I see you don't listen." Chris said.

" Whoever said I'd listen to you? If I want something I get it don't you see that?" He said pointing to me.

" She isn't yours and she never will be. Now I'll give you two seconds to get the fuck out of my house before it get bloody in here." He said.

Quan laughed.

" Try me." He said pointing his gun at me.

"Please don't do this." I said crying.

"What? this."

He cocked his gun.

"No!" Chris yelled.

CHRIS

I looked at Quan who smiled at me. I looked at Cali who laid unconscious, blood spewed from he body.

I shot him four times and he fell to the ground. Drake and Adrian up to him and picked him up. I ran to Cali who laid there as blood came from her chest.

"It's gon be okay Calisé I promise. Just don't leave me. Please..."

I picked her up and took her to the car. Drake and Adrian put Quan in the trunk. Adrian turned on the car.

I caressed her face as he sped off the hospital. Tears felled down my face. I don't cry much but I wasn't ready to lose her or the baby. Not now... Not ever.

"I gotchu Cali. Don't give up on me."

Welp😕