Chapter Fifteen

I opened my eyes and I was in a unfamiliar room and I ain't have no clothes on either. I had a bad headache which meant I had to much last night. I knew I shouldn't of went to the strip club.

I put my clothes on and headed down stairs. Who house was I in?

"Morning sleepy head."

I looked in the kitchen and there was Minnie in there cooking breakfast half naked.

" Why am I at your house?"

"What you mean silly. You wanted to come here."

"Whatchu mean I wanted to come here?"

"You don't remember nothing do you. I gave you a lap dance, you started kissing me and we ended up here in my house. Last night was great by the way. "

That don't sound like me. My head banged from last night and I instantly regretted going. I would never cheat on Cali. Shit!  I gotta get home.

"I gotta go."

"But you didn't eat breakfast." she said giving me a plate.

" Nahh this wasn't supposed to happen. I suppose to be home with my girl."

"But Chris-."

I grabbed my things and left. I still had my car which was a good sign and I got in and drove straight home. Cali can't find out about this or she'd leave.

When I got home but no one was there. I checked my phone for messages and it was a few from her. She told me she went to be with Kaila for the day and she had to talk to me.

I sighed then went up stairs to get in the shower. I took a long shower and threw my clothes away. Cali can't know nothing. I know hiding it from her was wrong but I couldn't.

I gotta call from Adrian saying its something urgent at the trap so I got dressed and rushed to the trap.

I got there and Adrian showed me half of my money and drugs gone. There was a package waiting in my office.

I opened it and it was another CD. I put it in the CD player and watched it.

VIDEO

CHRIS IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS....... I'M DEAD. QUAN IS COMING AFTER EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND I NEED YOU TO WATCH OUT FOR THEM. I NEED YOU TO KEEP A EYE 24/7. WHEN YOU SEE CALI.. TELL HER Im SORRY....

"Man fuck!" Quan done hit the last straw and he was gonna finish til he was done.

I rushed back to the house. I called Cali and she ain't answer. I called Adrian and told him to get some men and searched for them. I began pacing back and forth. I heard jangling in the door and Cali came in with the girls. I gave her a hug and kissed her.

"What was that for?"

"Because I missed you."

"Okay. Well I missed you too."

She walked upstairs with the girls. I sat on the couch. I couldn't tell her about her dad or it'll break her heart. I can't tell her now at least, not until I get Quan and let her kill his ass. I laid back and she came down stairs in my shirt. She walked past without looking at me so I grabbed her and sat her on my lap.

"Chris quit playing." she said tryna get away.

"Who said I was playing?"

I tickled her and she started laughing and kicking. I ain't stop until tears was in her eyes. I let her go and she had a pouting face.

"Whats the matter with the baby?"

"I was in the mood but you ruined it." she crossed her arms acting all stubborn.

I raised my eyebrow knowing she was lying. I can tell by the way she was looking she wanted some of daddy.

" Oh really?" I said standing up get close to her.

"Yea. I finna go to sleep though. I had a long day." She stretched and I noticed she was wearing her red laced panties. She wasn't playing.

"Lemme carry up stairs. I know ya feet hurt."

I picked her up and squeezed her ass and she smiled. I took her up stairs and laid her on the bed. I closed the door and laid down with her.

"How'd you know I wanted to cuddle?"

"I just did."

She smiled and I kissed her. She laid on my chest. I watched her as she drifted off to sleep. She looked so beautiful sleeping. Id love waking up to her face everyday. After all this is over we gon move and immma make her my wife and we gon have a family. I just have to get Quan devious ass out the way.

I thought some more but that made me tired. I had a long day and after a bit I was knocked.

"Hows Kaila and baby?" I asked as we rolled up one in my office.

" Mann they good but Kaila ain't giving me no leeway. She be with the baby 24/7 and even when the baby sleep she stay in the room with her." he took two puffs and handed it to Ty.

"It's that bad?" Ty said taking the blunt and puffing it.

"Nahh. I mean you bringing life into this earth and plus she gotta give me some sometime. I know she miss this."

I started laughing. I know she ain't missing his 4pc nugget.

"Whats so funny? It's gonna happen to you so I see nothing funny."

I stopped laughing. He was right but you know Cali ain't bouta go a week without me.

"Nahh she ain't gonna last a week."

Ty laughed prolly thinking about what I was thinking about Drake. I mentally rolled my eyes and there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Adrian came in and he wasn't looking happy which meant something was up.

"What's the problem."

"A couple of our boys noticed a black car driving up and down yo street. They parked on the corner and walked to yo house. They on they way now but I had to come tell you man.

"Shit was Cali at home!?" Ty said jumping up.

I shot up and searching for my phone. I ain't check it all day and Cali could of called or something. I check for any missed calls or text and I had a text from a unknown number.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: IM HOME...

"Oh hell no." Dedrick said.

I put my phone up and rushed out to my car and drove home. My guards had been shot up. The front door was wide open and the house was trashed. I searched Cali and the girls. I couldn't find them. I heard crying in the basement. I ran down there and the was crying next to a bruised and blood bathed Cali.

"What happened?!"

"Mean man came and he tried take me and Nye." We ran in safe spot and sissy fight him away. Now she not waking up." Mani said touching Cali's face.

I picked her up and took her to the car. The girls jumped in the car and I drove to the hospital. When the nurse saw he they hurried and rushed her to a room.

"I want mommy!" Nyema  was crying and screaming. I picked her up and sat her down.

'They gonna make her feel better."

She slowly smile and laid on my one side if my chest. Mani laid on the other.

This all my fault. I should of been home in knowing he was out here lurking. I've been careless, I gotta family now do this reckless shit gotta end. Thinking bout it made me angry but I just hope my baby is okay or that's his life. As of right now I need to get my shit together.

Or I'll lose them.