Chapter Fourteen

"One the count of three I want you to push as hard as you can. Okay?" the doctor calmly said.

We've been here for almost 2 hours and the baby was nothing but stubborn. Drake passed out sleep within the matter of 30 minutes. I stayed with her and all i've been hearing is cussing, crying the work. I know how she felt though. Especially with going natural.

"Why does this hurt? Ugh!" She screamed. Tears fell down her face.

She yelled at the nurse who was staying patient. I'm glad I wasnt that nurse cause I would of been stuffed her mouth with something.

"I see it the head. You just need a good push for me dear." The doctor calmly said. The nurse behind tried getting her focused.

Kaila screamed her loudest and pushed. The wailing of the baby filled the room and the baby was out. They cleaned the baby and gave her to Kaila who was now crying tears of joy.

"Congratulations. It a beautiful baby girl."

Kaila looked at me and I grabbed a tissue to wiped her face. I started to cry too but not as much as her.

"Kennedy Lashay Carter."

"Baby Ken." I said touching her finger.

I got my phone and called Drake and Chris in. They came and Drake smiled big.

"This really my child man." He said holding her.

We stayed for a little but then went home. I was so tired from the hospital but as soon as we hit the bedroom Chris kissed all on me.

"Stop im tired."

He smacked his teeth and checked in the girls who were sleeping. He came back in and got in bed with me to cuddle.

"Baby."

"Yes." I said sleepily.

" You know I love you right?"

"Yea why?" I said looking up at eyes.

"Cause I want a baby with you."

He tickled my stomach causing me to laugh. I'd love marrying him but two is the minimum.

" Maybe one baby but that's it."

"Let's make one then."

•••

I woke up to the sound of the girls running in my room. Chris wasn't on bed so I guess he left.

" Why y'all up so early?"

" Cause we want IHOP." Mani said playing in my hair.

" You got the money for it?" I asked.

"No but you do."

I smacked my teeth and smiled. They cheered and jumped up and down on my bed.

"Go get dressed."

They jumped off my bed and into their room. I got up and did my hygiene process and straighten my hair. They has already gotten dressed and ready to go.

"Mommy hurry up."

"Yea hurry up sissy."

I laughed cause they think they can rush me. I finished up, got dressed and grabbed my keys.

They hopped in the car and I got in. I turned on the radio and headed to IHOP.

"Mommy can I have boo berry." Nyema said looking at the kids menu."

" And I want strawberry pancakes." Carmani said after.

I waited on the waiter who was talking to one of her customers. It almost looked like she was flirting but I wasn't sure.

She came ten minutes later. She looked like she had an attitude but ion know if she did.

"Would u like to order?" she said smiling.

"Yes. Can I have a Rooty Jr with strawberries and a whole wheat pancake with a blue berry combo for the kids. For me I'd like a T-bone steak and eggs."

"what would u like to drink?"

" Orange juice."

"Okay I'll be back with that."

She took our menus and left to the back.

Our food came back and wen ate and went to the playland then back home. It was around 9:30 so I gave them showers and put them to bed.

Kaila was with the baby and Chris was gone which meant I had nothing to do. I got in the shower and laid down. I watched TV until I drifted off to sleep

Christian "Juice"

" Aye Juice you should come to the strip club with us." Adrian said leaving out the door.

"Nahh I gotta a baby at home to entertain me and with Quan around I need to be more careful." I said getting up and putting my coat on.

" Aww it's only gonna be tonight come on man." Ty said.

I had to think about it. Quan wasn't no where to be found plus I had people watching out by the house and I haven't been out in a while.

" I guess I'll go."

I grabbed my keys and locked the trap up. I got in the car drove to the strip club.

••••

" Damn look at that shit bounce!" Ty said throwing money all over.

I sat back doing nothing. For the first time I felt uncomfortable at a strip club. When I was with Ashanti I would go out every other night but it's different now.

"Aye you good?"

I looked over to see Minnie. I was her regular but I wasn't on the mood for none.

"Yeah Im good." I said.

" Well tonight I was being nice and seen you looking stressed so I got you a drink."

She handed me a drink and I stared at it until I finally drunk some. She smiled and I smiled back.

"You should come in the back with me. I have to show you something."

I got up and everything was fuzzy and dizzy. I went to the back and that's the last thing I saw. I remembered