Chapter Nine

"Oh my god look at this dress!" Kaila said pointing to a rack of dresses.

She searched the rack and found an off the shoulder tan dress that stopped mid-thigh. It was cute but I don't know about it.

"Try it sissy." Mani said touching the dress.

"Ion know if I like that plus it might cost alot."

"Chile we have a black card. We can buy anything you want. Now gon on and try this dress." She handed me the dress and got one of the workers to open up a dressing room.

I tried it on and it fitted perfectly. I looked at my self in the mirror I looked gorgeous. I stared at my face. There was a couple of scratches on my forehead and my lip.

I took it off and but my clothes back on. I walked out and I saw Kaila arguing with some girl. She had red hair and she was big and light-skinned.

The closer I got the closer I seen who face that was.

Ashanti.

I walked over to the counter where they were and put the dress down. Karina stopped talking and looked at me up and down. I mugged her and she rolled her eyes. I can't stand this bitch.

"Is there a problem?" Karina said crossing her arms.

"Yea a multiple choice. You could A get yo ass whooped in the store B You could leave and go back to man's or C you could get all the above. Your choice." I said crossing my arms the same way she did.

She looked at me then at them. She looked me up and down again, rolled her eyes and left.

"Dummy." Mani said before she stuck up the finger.

"Where she learn that?" I said looking at Kaila who had her mouth wide open.

"Uh I guess she paid a lot of attention to me and Dedrick." Kaila said laughing.

I shook my head then went back to the counter to pay for my dress and shoes to match. We went to a couple more stores and ate and was done till 6:30.We headed to Kaila's house and she started smiling hard. We rolled up on her street but passed her house. The driver kept forward. I got nervous and tapped Kaila on the shoulder.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

We turned a couple corners and parked in front of a big beautiful house. It was a off-white color with a big porch. The yard was big and fenced. When we got out the chauffeur handed me another note.

When I opened it and a key fell out. I picked it up and look at the note it said: it's paid off.

I ran up to the porch and opened the door. I walked in and it was twice as beautiful as the outside. I looked through the house. The upstairs had three bedrooms with bathrooms in them.The downstairs had a living room a kitchen with a island a dining room a closet and a basement with a spare room. The back yard had a patio with furniture, a pool, trampoline, a playground set and a fence that went all around the house. It had a garage but the door was locked. I went back in the house Kaila sat on the couch while Layla was in her room.

I sat on the couch and laid back.

"I found this in your room." she handed me the note and I opened it.

Another key fell out. I read it and it said: open sesame

I jumped up and ran out the door. I headed to the garage. I opened it and I almost screamed. It was a 2017 Chevy impala in red.