Chapter Twenty

"Chris I want some pickles and there ain't none!" I whined.

He huffed and went into the deep freezer down in the basement and came up with a jar of picked. I was smiling and clapped my hands as he handing me the jar. I opened it and started chowing on one while Chris sat next to me. He looked stressed and my baby can't be stressed.

"Baby what's the matter?" I said putting the carton down.

"Nothing Cali I'm good." he said. I can't tell by his voice something was wrong with him.

"Chris I know something is wrong with you. If it's me I'll stop bothering you and if it's work then-"

"Cali you'll never get off my nerves but it's not you. It's just I haven't heard from Quan and he and his people been laying low and that may lead to something. I cant have nothing happening to my family. I love yall too much." He said.

I looked at him and he wasn't looking so happy. I knew exactly what he needed. I sat up and sat on his lap I gave him a kiss on the lips and his neck. He rubbed on my butt and I bit his lip. He smiled I felt junior getting aroused. He flipped us and laid me on my back. He pulled up my shirt and kissed my stomach. He started at my chest and came lower and lower until he reached my shorts. He slowly slid them off.

"I finn-"

He stopped by the sudden knock on the door. He smacked his teeth I quickly fixed my clothes and sat on the couch to watch TV. I went to the door to see who it was and it was Kaila, Drake and baby Ken.

I opened it and Kaila gave me a hug while Drake and the baby sat on the couch.

"Hey Cali. I missed you." Kaila said squeezing me.

"I must you too but Uh you gotta be careful you see." I said letting go off the hug and showing her my belly.

"Right right so what was y'all doing in here that took so long to open up the door?" she said looking me up and down then looked at Chris. Chris put the pillow over his pants and Drake and Kaila laughed.

"Y'all nasty." Kaila said.

I shook my head and we headed to the kitchen. She sat on the island while I got my pickles. She got some water and I sat next to her.

"Where the babies at?" Kaila said taking a sip on water.

"With their grandma. They wanted to stay so we let them but we gotta get them in a couple days.

"Oh you met the momma." She said making me giggled.

"so hows the bun the oven?" she asked.

" My baby is good. I'm only three months but I feel like I'm five. I gotta doctor's appointment in a week to check up on everything." I said eating my pickle.

"I'm going with you. But I need your help. "

"What the problem?"

She leaned in to make sure no one heard us.

"Drakes birthday is in a week and I wanna make him a surprise party at club Tastee." She whispered.

"Okay I'll help. I gotchu sis."

She nodded and looked up at Chris and Drake and notice that they looked worried and serious.

"Babe whats the matter?" Kaila asked getting up.

"We gotta go. Something came up and we gotta find out what and why." Chris said grabbing his keys.

"When will you be back?" I asked.

" I don't know Cali dont wait up on me. Kaila can stay with you but I have to go." He said opening the door.

"Wait!" I said walking up to him.

"What?"

I gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Be safe." I said.

He nodded and left the house.  Drake gave Kaila and the baby a kiss and left. I sighed and sat on the couch.

"I guess it's just us." Kaila said sitting down.

"I guess so."

I sat back and sighed. What so important that you'd leave your pregnant girlfriend at home?  Again.
I know once he was done this will all be over.

I was getting sick of it.

Christian

"Ty was the deal?" Drake asked walking in to the traphouse.

"Ole dude Marvin said he know things about Quan but he won't tell us we trade some shit." He said walking us to the meeting room.

In the meeting room it was my people and Marvin's people. Me and Marvin had some history but it was through connects. I sat across Marvin while Ty and Drake sat next to me. I was strictly bout business and I needed to know everything.

It was quiet for a bit and I was getting irrated but Marvin broke the silence.

" So we all here now. Wheres Thomas?" He said laying back.

"Dead. Now can we get this little trade going cause I need to know about Quan and I have a pregnant woman at home Quan is after and I need to get this shit done and over." I said.

He sat back for a bit then leaned into the table. Everybody could here so I don't know why he did that.

"Look I'll tell you everything under one condition.  You have to kill for me."

I sat up and looked at him. I don't do that no more buy I'll do what ever it takes.

"Yea who?"

"Carl Demarcos. He is helping Quan with his little plan and he taking money from me.  I need him killed ASAP."

I looked at Drake who nodded and Ty who shrugged.  I looked back at Marvin who gave me a sly smirk.

"I guess we have a deal." Marvin said getting up and walking to me.

I stooded up and he put his hand out. I thought and put my hand out.

"We have a deal."......

OKAY OKAY MAYBE WASNT THE BEST BUT I NEED TO UPDATE. MY CREATIVE SKILLS ARE LOW BUT IM BRINGING THEM BACK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.  ITS GONNA BE CRAZYYY