3. The Kingdom Ruins

Blurb:

Somewhere in the Middle East, surrounded by large Mildevid Sea in South, Great desert in east and mountains in west, stands realm of Lurian.

A kingdom which have successfully lived in peace with other kingdoms for past many years due to their good friendly affairs. But as seasons change, lives of Lurianians also change. Once a peaceful kingdom is now attacked from every side for it's resources, lands and beauties. King of Lurian, Aaron has small problem. He doesn't have a male heir to his throne. His cute little daughter, Luriania is expectantly very different from other girls but according to others' eyes, she is just a girl.

Right!

Well, we will see about that.

Enjoy you journey which starts with beautiful kingdom turning into ruins. And will these ruins always be like this!? Or someone will change it all, giving a new definition of power!?

My impression: This story perfectly fits one of the famous Emma Watson's quote - "I feel like young girls are told they have to be this kind of princess and be all this sweet stuff. It's all bullshit. I identify with more of being a warrior princess, so if I had to be a princess, I'd kick some ass first."

Interview:

Q. Why do you like reading?

A. Well to be honest, I am not much of a reader so I won't say I love reading but I definitely like it. Lol...Reading is something that totally takes you to a different world all together. You can totally sense the things around you...well I definitely do. Another thing is I love those stories, that reaches me. It make me see things which I couldn't imagine plus it strengthens your vocabulary and grammar. You can say I have a kind of obsession with good interesting stories. They also motivate me to write new and interesting things for other people.

Q. Which genre you don't prefer at all? And why?

A. I really don't hate any particular genre but I do prefer fantasy, action, mystery over others. If a book have a nice storyline, I won't deny it. But I do try to avoid books with excess of sexual acts and violence. Such books are boring because I feel there is no proper flow in the narration as if the same thing is being repeated many times which is a biggest turn off to me. Many of these kinds have no proper storyline. They are just for porn pleasure.

Q. How did you come up with your story?

A. I was preparing my stories from really long time and when I got to know about wattpad, I thought I should give a shot to at least one of them. I really like middle ages. I really like the concept of kings and queens. So one day I thought what if someone considered the weakest actually turned out the most terrifying one. And then the idea popped up-What if the beautiful princess is the terrifying one. Then most of the things came slowly in flow while writing. Many things were unexpected and as the story is still ongoing, many things are going to unearth which both the readers and me going to know together. Lol... ;)

Q. What was your main intention of making your main character-Luriania , a warrior Princess?

A. As I said, I want to surprise the readers that how the weakest can actually become the strongest. In this case, princess Luriania is the one who will rise rapidly with her characterization. I have seen women who have submitted themselves completely to the man without any resist or neven even tried to break their bonds. It is kind of depressing. When everyone is given strength to do something better then why to be submissive unnecessarily. Let me give you an example- A deer run for its life till it finds a single chance of survival. In the country where I belong, many women have no say in most of the things. Their whole life they listen to their parents and after that their husband and his family. I just to wanted to show that strength can be gathered even in worse condition which in this case is the war.