Chapter 3

Edited

Skylinn's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock. I shut it off and got up. 

Just two days ago Mrs. DiLaurentis had her funeral. I went into the bathroom, showered, curled my hair lightly, put on make up which was foundation, bronzer, highlighter, mascara, eyeliner and nude colored lipstick. After that I got dressed into black skinny jeans, a grey top, a black necklace and my white Vans.

"Good morning Sky", Hanna said when I got in the kitchen. "Good morning Han", I smiled. "I can give you a ride", Hanna offered. "Thanks", I said.

We ate our breakfast and made our way to the school. I was kinda nervous because I'm new, sure I knew most of the students but it's still my first day.

My thoughts were interrupted by Hanna. 

"Okay I have to meet the girls because we have to go to the principal's office, will you cope?", she asked. "Yes I just have to get my schedule and then go to class, this isn't difficult", I laughed. "Okay see you at lunch", she said.

She went ot meet Emily, Aria and Spencer. I went to the office and got my schedule. I focused on my schedule so didn't noticed the person in front of me.

I walked into him and nearly fell but luckily he caught me. "Sky?", he asked. "Mike?", I laughed. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention",I apologized. "No need, let me see your schedule", he said. I gave him my schedule.

"We have the same classes", he smiled. "Good", I sighed. "Come I will introduce you to my friends", he said and took my hand. 

We went to the English room and the class was still outside waiting for the teacher.

Mike dragged me to his friends. "This is my best friend Skylin or Sky", he said. "You look like Hanna Marin", a guy said. "Yes I'm her cousin", I smiled. After I met everyone we got in the class.

After class I went to my locker. When I got there I saw Moa standing there. 

"Hey Mona", I greeted her. "Hey Sky I was looking for you", she said. "Why?", I asked. "Would you sign this?", she asked. She handed me a 'Get well soon' card. "For who is this?", I asked. "For Ezra Fitz", she replied. 

"I didn't really know him", I said, I met Ezra like two times when I was with Aria. "This doesn't matter we will let the whole school sign", she said.

I grabbed the pencil and signed. "Hey Mona I heard you're walking around with this", my cousin said and took the card from me to sign by herself.

The time flew by and it was lunch. I made my way to where I was meeting the girls. I spotted them standing at a table and watching Mona. 

"We are not quiet sure if Jason was it", I heard Spencer say. "Yes I saw his face when the dog found her", Spencer said. "But we don't have proof he didn't do it", Hanna said. 

"Jason wouldn't do something like this", I heard Spencer say before walking off. "Are you meeting him today?", Emily asked Hanna. "No I'm going to the undertaker with Ali and Sky", she said. "Where is Sky anyways?", Emily asked. 

"I don't know", Hanna sighed. "I think she's with Mike or something", Aria said, which means she just appeared. "With Mike hu", Hanna chuckled.

I then went over to them. "Hey girls", I smiled. "Hey", they greeted me. We got our lunch and ate.

My last class was history where we had to do partnerwork. I was picked to make group project with Mike. "Do you want to come over today?", he asked. "Yes sure when?", I asked. "At 8PM", he said. I nodded and went to the parking lot to drive to the undertaker with Hanna and Ali.