Chapter 11

Edited

Skylinn's POV

Me and the girls were on our way to the police. We're going to tell the police that Ali wasn't kidnapped.

"We can do this, it will all be over", Aria said. "Yeah", I smiled at her. She smiled back at me. 

We started to go to the police station "Wait", Emily said. We all turned to her. "Look", she said and pointed at the TV's in the window. There was Ali with Cyrus, then some thing appeared infront of the pic. 'We're all in this together'.

"What does that mean?", I asked. "It's A", Spencer said. "Or Alison", Hanna said. "We can't go to the police now", Emily said. We agreed and went home.

Hanna went to Caleb's, Em and Spencer went to the Brew, Aria went home and I went home too. I got home and texted Mike:

Sky- Hey we haven't seen each other in a while I hope you're okay, I love you❤️

I send the message and decided to go to bed early.

Aria's POV

I finally made it home. I opened the door and saw Mike and Mona together.

"I can't put that on my work", he chuckled. "You want some more hot chocolate Mr. Mike? What about you?", Mona asked. "No thanks", I said. She went into the kitchen and I turned to Mike.

"What are you doing?", I asked. "What do you mean?", he asked. "You and Mona, don't forget you have a girlfriend", I told him. Then his phone buzzed. I saw he got a message from Sky: 'Hey we haven't seen each other in a while I hope you're okay, I love you❤️'. He rolled his eyes and turned his phone off. "Are you serious?", I asked. "What?", he asked. I just scoffed and walked into my room.

After a while in my room, my dad came in. "Hey what is this between Mike and Mona?", I asked. him. "I don't know but she likes him and I think he likes her too", he said. "Dad he has a girlfriend", I told him. "They're still together? They don't really talk anymore", he explained to me. 

"Where is Mike?", I asked him, since I wanted to talk to him. "He drives Mona home", he said. "Aria if Mike likes Mona I think Skylinn should let him go", he said. "Dad are you serious?", I almost yelled. "Yes I'm I like Sky but I think Mike likes Mona", he said.

°°°NEXT DAY°°°

I'm at school waiting for the rest of the girls to arrive. Soon we were together at Spencer's locker. 

"What is it?", Spencer asked me. "I think Mona is trying to get to Mike", I said. "What?!", Hanna yelled. "What does that mean? When he cheats on Sky I will personally rip his dick out", Hanna said. 

"I don't know they were really flirty yesterday and Mona called him Mr.Mike and he drove her home", I told them. Just then we saw Mike and Skylinn hand in hand walking down the hallway.

°°°AFTER SCHOOL°°°

Skylinn's POV

"Let's go in the city", Aria suggested as I was over at their house. "Who's coming?", I asked. "Hanna and Emily", she said. "Fine", I sighed. 

I got up from mike's bed and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Why?", he sighed. "Babe I'm coming back in a few hours", I said. "Fine", he smiled.

Me and Aria met up with Emily and Hanna and walked a bit in the city. "So you were at Caleb's?", Emily asked. "Yes", Hanna said. "Hello", Tanners voice said. "Wow you're nearly the full clique, I forgot to ask you something. Let's talk I will invite you", she offered. We agreed and sat down.

We ordered our drinks and began to talk. "You don't know who killed Bethany Young do you?", she asked. "No we don't", I answered. 

"I thought you girls would talk about that since you only lived two houses away from her. But I guess the girls changed", she sighed and standed up and left. "That was weird", I said. "Yes", Hanna said.

"Sky we're going to a theatre today you want to come?", Aria asked. "I can't I have this french test and I have to study for it", I told her. "Okay", Aria said. "Sorry, I have to go, tell Mike I love him", I said and got up.

°°°SKIP TO THEATRE°°°

Aria's POV

I went into the theatre and sat down. I looked to my side and saw Mona sitting next to me and next to her was Mike. She was holding onto him very thight. I rolled my eyes and looked at my dad with the what-the-hell-is-she-doing-here? look. He gave me a look which said calm-down.

I sighed and the movie began. It was a black and white movie about a guy and a girl, they fell madly in love but then he cheats on her. Well I know it from somewhere...

I looked at Mike and Mona. They were holding hands and he looked at her and then she looked at him, I swear they were just before kissing. 

After that I leaned over to Mona and whispered in her ear: "Remember he has a girlfriend". 

"I'm going to get some air excuse me", Mona said and stood up to go out. Mike gave me a what-the-hell look and I just shrugged.

After a while I decided to look for Mona. She was in the girls toilet. She was crying. "Mona I'm sorry", I appologized. "No you're right, I don't know what I was thinking. I know he has a girlfriend and it's Sky. 

Sky trusts me I fell like I betrayed her, I'm here all over her boyfriend. After all what I did to you. I guess your dad had to throw me out of the house. I just should have died when I fell down the hill", she sighed. "Never say that! I know he likes you but please remember that he has a girlfriend and that she's been threw a lot and I don't know how she would handle this", I told her. 

"Yeah but Aria can I ask you something?", Mona asked. "Yes of course", I said. "Do you think Mike likes me?", she asked. I know she meant it in the love way. "I don't know", I said.

Skylinn's POV

I was home studying when I got a text from Spencer: My house ASAP

I sighed and got up from my bed. I made my way to my car and drove to Spencer's house. I got there and walked up to her room. Before I entered I heard Aria's voice.

"Yes and she was just there all over Mike and they were holding hands and I swear they were just before kissing", she said. "What? What about Sky?", Emily's voice asked. "I don't know she was there earlier and they were all couple goals I just hope he doesn't cheat", Aria said. 'Who was she talking about?', I just sighed and stepped into Spencer's room as if nothing had happen.

"Why do we all had to come?", I asked. "Look", she said and showed us a video of Melissa. She said that she burried Betthany and that she had to leave. "Guys I have to tell you soemthing too", Aria said. "what is it?", I asked. 

"I think Alisson wants to talk to Tanner", she said. "What? How do you know?", Spencer asked. "I heard her talking with my dad", she said. "But we can't stop Ali", I sighed.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at the ID but it was blocked. I groaned slightly and opened the text:

'You should watch out for your man not that he leaves you like everyone else-A'

I took a deep breath in and closed the text again. I didn't wanted to show anyone. Maybe A was right? Does he leave me like everyone else?