Chapter 24

Edited

Spencer's POV

Aria, Emily and I were at Alison's third procress. Still there were no results but today there would be a secret guest. As the room filled with people, Alison, the lawyer, the judging people and the judge everyone sat down. Then the doors opened and inside stepped Lesley Stonem. She sat down in the front and gave us a threatened look.

Then the progress started. It went on and Lesley was all acting. "Yes and then I got a letter from Mona saying I should come visit her here in Roosewood. And when I came here she died", she fake cried. Like girl take acting lessons.

"And then Alison's friends were following me. Mostly Hanna and Skylinn, you know when I just touched Mona's things they'd freak out. And one time I took a book from Mona and Skylinn's stupid boyfriend freaked out", she began. I couldn't stand her stupid act anymore and stud up and went outside.

I immediately called Toby. "Hey you need to tell Hanna if you see her that she just got thrown under another train with Skylinn", I spoke on the mailbox but then I saw him in front of me. The awkward silence was broken by Emily who dragged me back in the process room.

***TIME SKIP***

Aria's POV

Spencer, Emily, Caleb and I were on three phones which were on loudspeaker. On one was Hanna on the other was Sky and on the last was Ali. 

"You know I was at this playground round thanks giving maybe someone saw me. Like there was this flower scarf but I just ran away I thought it would be A", Alison told us. "We will go after that but you have to stay strong", Emily said but then a beeping sound came out of the phone signalizing that their time was up.

***LATER***

"I'll come down", I heard my brother yell. I ripped my door open and dragged him in my room. "Where were you the whole time?", I asked. 

"I was at a lacrosse game calm down", he said annoyed. "Mike your freaking girlfriend is in prison and you've never visited her", I said. "I know but I can't visit her", he said. "Why not?", I asked confused. "I feel like it's my fault", he told me. "It isn't, you know Lesley was at the progress today and she told them about you. You may be the next person they'll ask", I warned him. 

"Okay I'm ready to tell them the truth, this has to end Aria", he said. "But don't tell them it may be dangerous", I said. "Aria if I told the police earlier maybe Mona would be still here", he said. "Listen just answered with yes, no and I forgot", I demanded. "Yeah what ever", with that he went out of my room.

***TIME SKIP***

I was sitting on the couch when my brother came home from practice. He had a big box under his arm. "Looks like yours", he said handing me the box. 

"Oh it may be from the school book club", I said excited. I grabbed his keys and opened the box. "I'm sorry I freaked out earlier . It's just this whole drama is too much for me. I know I should be there for Skylinn", he said. I gave him the yes-you-should-look.

"Ew what's that smell? It smells like chemicals", Mike said after I opened the box. I looked inside and pulled out a string there was a tongue on it. "Oh my god who would send you this?", he asked freaking out. "The same person who ruins our life's. Don't tell them the truth or your tongue will be here next time".

***NEXT DAY***

I was at the Brew to talk to Ezra. "Can you take Mike away in the house in the woods? I don't want anything happen to him", I said. "Yes sure but what about your parents?", he asked. "It's fine with them", I said.

***TIME SKIP***

Hanna's POV

Caleb was here to meet me. He told me all the things Lesley said about me and Skylinn. "Caleb we have 30 minutes together and 28 of them you talk about how we get me out of here. I don't want this", I said. 

"Hanna listen I have to tell you or what do you want to talk about? The last jokes from South Park? No I can't even hold your damn hand in here", he said freaking out. "I know", I said.

"I think we should let Mike tell them the truth", Caleb blurred out. "Are you crazy? He's a child I don't want hm to be in this whole A drama", I said. "He isn't a child anymore. He's 16 years old( Skylinn to btw idk if they can get in prison this early but just deal with it) he isn't a child. And he's already in this A drama. Not just because of his girlfriend because of Mona and because of his sister", Caleb said. "Caleb I said no", I demanded.

***LATER***

Ezra's POV

Mike and I finally made it to the wood house. We walked inside ready to eat our pizza. When I turned the light on, Caleb was sitting there. 

"What are you doing here dude?", I asked. "I'm taking Mike. He has to tell the truth", he said. "You can't just take him. Were here to eat pizza and if you're friendly you can get a piece too", I said. 

"No really I'm going back. I have to do the right thing. It may help Hanna and Sky", Mike said. "Go to the car", Caleb said. He went outside and I started to argue with Caleb but then we heard a car.

"Mike!!",we called but he drove away. We quickly got in the car and drove after him. After a little drive we lost Mike and then found his car standing there with the light still on. 

We walked to it but there was no one inside just an arrow was stuck in the front glass. Caleb and me immediately started to sprint after him but got shot by arrows. We hid behind a little wall and threw stones at the person who shot the arrows.

Skylinn's POV

Hanna and I went into the washing room and met Ali. "Girls we can't talk here", ali said we agreed. She then went to the ion and burned her hand. "Come on it's your turn", she said. Hanna put her hand between the Maschine and Alison smashed the door on it. I then laid my arm on the table and stabbed it. Immediately blood poured out of it.

We were send to the nurse office and talked about our next step. Then Alison's lawyer came and we had to stop talking.

Caleb's POV

Ezra and I finally went to look after Mike again. After a little bit of searching we found him tied and beaten up. Ezra ran to him but I stopped him and took some pictures for prove. We then quickly drove to the police but for sure they didn't believed us.

***NEXT DAY IN PROCRESS ROOM***

Aria's POV

The lawyers talked just like before and now came the big moment. The judging people went into another room to discuss Alison's case. After about one hour they came back.
Now the moment of truth.

"We decided to plead Alison DiLaurentis as guilty", the man said. "Okay Alison DiLaurentis you're pleaded guilty for the murder on Mona Vandervall"the judge said. Alison turned around crying. This couldn't be happening.

I turned around to see Tanner standing with a lot police officers. She pointed at us.

Now we were arrested too.