Chapter 23

Edited

Aria's POV

Spencer, Emily and I were at Spencer's house since we had a free period. Then mrs Hastings came downstairs. "Oh good I see ya all. I want to give you an advice, don't go to Alison's progress. It maybe look like you are scared", she said. 

"But mom we need to be there for her and if we don't go it looks like we're bad friends and that we hide something", Spencer snapped. "Spencer I don't allow you to go and that's the end", mrs Hastings said and ended the conversation.

***TIME SKIP***

Me and the others were at the brew with Caleb since he tried to hack the phone with the Varjack number. We tried to call it a few times but it went to mailbox immediately. 

"Give me a phone we don't need", Spencer demanded Caleb. He gave her a white IPhone. Spencer then typed something. "We haven't tried to message him, anyways I'll see you later i have stuff to do", she said and went away.

"Ari how's Mike doing?", Emily asked me. "Oh he's not really good but currently he's in harresburg for a lacrosse game. The guys try to cheer him up", I explained to her. "Have you talked to Skylinn yet?", she asked since Sky and me are pretty close. "No but I plan on doing it", i told her.

***NEXT DAY***

Alison's POV

I got ready for my progress. I hope it will end good. I haven't talked to Hanna or Skylinn yet, they share a cell lucky girls.

After I was done I was lead to the progressing room. Soon it was filled with people. The lawyers talked and talked but then it was done and they decided to make another progress tomorrow. So I was lead back in my cell to change. Then I had laundry work to do.

Skylinn's POV

"Marin's you both laundry room now", one of the guards said. We got up and followed him. I didn't sleep at all. I had big bags under my eyes. Also I felt so tired, sad and just depressed actually I had really dark thoughts last night about just ending my life. I mean it can't be worse than being locked here.

When Hanna and I made it to the laundry room there was no one excepted Alison. As the guard was gone I hugged Ali. I don't know why I just really needed a hug. 

"How are you?", she asked me and Han. "Not too good I mean we're in here because of nothing", I answered. "You know I communicated with someone trough the newsletter. I guess it was A and it stopped when Mona died. This person knew what my mom sang to me as a little girl", Ali told us. "Why didn't you told us that before?", Hanna snapped.

***LATER***

Aria's POV

Emily, Spencer and I were at Caleb's apartment since the Varjack number called me back. We were on the phone with Hanna right now since the number only played a French song.

"Do you know this song?", Caleb asked. "Yes I've heard it before. Mona showed it to me", Hanna explained. "Maybe A tried to trick us playing he was Mona ", Spencer concluded. 

"Yes but maybe you'll find something in Mona's room and please get it to get me out of here", Hanna said. "We will", I said. "They just told me I have four more minutes till they end the call", Hanna said.

"Han how's Sky?", I asked. "She's not fine at all she looks dead and she cried all night", Hanna said. "Why?", Emily asked worried. "She thinks A has our blood from Mike", Hanna said. "But I think he didn't knew that", I said. "She does so too but she's just done I guess you could say", she said. Then the phone call ended.

"Lets go to Mona's", I said. "Spencer can you stay?", Caleb asked. Spence nodded.

Spencer's POV

"You know Hanna told me that if it gets worse she wants me to get Skylinn out and run away. But I think she meant us all", Caleb said. "Well did you thought about that?", I asked him. "Yes I did but I couldn't leave her. She wouldn't make it. She seems though but she isn't", he said. 

"I know but we will make it trough this. But I'm really worried about Skylinn", I said. "Why?", he asked. "Toby told me he saw her in the prison she really looks like the walking death", I said. "Hanna told me that Sky told her she had dark thoughts like ending it", Caleb said his voice cracking. "Poor girl she has gone trough so much", I said.

***NEXT DAY***

Alison's POV

Again I sat in the chair I sat in yesterday hearing people talk about me. People who decide what will happen to me. Today my brother sat in the front.

"Mr DiLaurentis, do you know Hanna Marin ?", the lawyer asked my brother. "Yes I do", my brother answered polite. "And what about Mrs Marin or Skylinn Marin?", he asked. "Yes I know them both", Jason answered. 

"Mrs Marin worked for you right? Did you met her a few times in private?", the lawyer asked. "Yes", he answered. "What did you do? Something erotical?", the lawyer asked. "I don't know why I should answer this", my brother answered. 

"Well we all know you and Skylinn Marin had a type of relationship. Did she or Mrs Marin helped to change your opinion about Alison's case?", the lawyer asked. "No they didn't and the relationship between Skylinn and me is and was private", my brother said. "Well I will close the progress for today", the judge said.

Spencer's POV

Me and the girls were on our way to Mona's house. "I can't believe the lawyer was allowed to ask Jason these questions", Spencer said. "Calm down Spence we just need to get prove to get Hanna and Skylinn out", Emily said.

We made it to Mona's house but the door was locked. Suddenly the same song came from Mona's room. We tried to open the door again and this time it was open.

We quickly went upstairs into Mona's room. Just to find a doll head with a note:

'don't try to search I didn't find anything-A'

"Well I guess there is nothing here", Emily sighed. "Wait what would you do so someone wouldn't search?", Aria asked. "Saying that there's nothing", Emily said. "Okay guys let's think like Mona just for a second where would you hide things?", I asked.

I found a hand mirror on Mona's desk and I shattered it just to find a note in it: 'Chandelier rituals. Sister launched liar. A rulers list chained'

What does that mean now?

***TIME SKIP***

Hanna's POV

My mom came to visit me. "Listen we will find a way to get you out of here", my mom said. "Maybe I will write a book here. A lot people write a book in prison", I joked. 

"I just hope you don't have my stubbornness", my mom sighed. "Well I hope so. I hope I have everything from you because then I'm a strong, beautiful, stubborn and intelligent lady", I said. "I love you", my mom said. "Everything will be fine", I said.