Chapter 10

Edited

Skylinn's POV

After our cuddle session we got a text saying we all should meet at Alison's house.

We got there and Emily and Spencer were already there. "You said you don't know if he kidnapped you?", Emily yelled at Alison. "Yes after 48 hours they have to let him go", she said. "You can't let this happen", Hanna said.

So the police katched Alisons 'kidnapper' and she said she don't know if he was it. His name is Cyrus.

°°°NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL°°°

I got out of Hanna's car and went to my locker. I got my books out and when I closed it there stood Blair. "Gosh Blair you scared me", I laughed. "That was my mission", she said laughing. "Let's get to the others", she said and leaded me to our little group of friends well Mike's friends.

"Hey babe", he said and kissed me on the lips. "Hey, how is your mom doing?", I ask him. "She's really sad and most of the time she just lays down on the sofa and cries", he told me. "Aww I'm sorry", I said. 

I really liked Ela she's such a friendly person. "Hey you're wearing my necklace", he said pointing at my neck. "Yes I mean you brought it me so I have to wear it", I chuckled.

The bell rang and we all made our way to our classes. On the way I got a text from Spencer :

Spence- It's gone. A stole the report from Ali

I gasped as I read it. Spence had the report from Alison since she has a hideout and no one of us knew where it is. So we gave that to her and the things Emily and I found in Noel's car.

Aria's POV

Spencer was over since we had a free period. "So you think Melissa stole it from you and gave it that Cyrus guy?", I asked. "Yes see this", she said and started a video.

It was a video of Melissa, she gave something to a guy dressed all black. "What is this?", I ask. "It was before before last night", Spencer explained to me. "So the night before Cyrus got arrested", I said. She nodded.

Sklinn's POV

Later I had my audition for singing. I got to the music room and spotted Mona. 

She was already warming up. I sat down next to her. "Hey Mona", I greeted her. "Hey little Marin", she smiled. "How are you? I mean I haven't talked to you for a while with this break in and all", she asked. "I've been okay I mean my arm still hurts a bit but it's all good", I smiled at her. 

"How is it going with Mike?", she asked. "Really good", I fake smiled at her. I know she liked him and I know he liked her I just hope it's over. I wouldn't know what to do if he breaks up with me just to be with Mona.

She started to sing again and smirked in a direction. I followed her look and saw Hanna writing on the board. She sat down next to me. 

"Hey", she said. "Hey you okay?", I asked. "Yes I was jogging today with Caleb", she told me. She and Caleb want to get everything right again. 

They're now eating healthy and they don't drink any alcohol."Hey that's a beginning", I smiled at her. "Yes", she smiled and went to her notes.

After a time we were only four left to audition. The lady opened the door to her office and stepped out. "Next I have Hanna Marin", she said. Hanna stood up. 

I heard a bang beside me and saw Mona collapsed on the floor. I quickly went over to her and shook her. "Mona , Mona wake up", I said continuing to shake her.

Five minutes passed and she finally came back to consciousness. "What happened?", she asked holding her head. "The teacher is calling your mom you were passed out", I explained. "My bag, my bag get me my bag please", she said. Hanna went to get it and stopped slightly.

°°°AFTER AUDITIONS°°°

"What was in the bag?", I asked. "There was a picture of Cyrus", Hanna explained to me. "What? Why would she have a picture of Cyrus in her bag?", I asked confused. "That's what we're going to find out", she said.

Hanna started the car and followed Mona. It was getting dark since the auditions started at 4 PM and now it's 7 PM.

Mona stopped infront of the police station and we stopped too. We waited for a few minutes but then got out and quickly went into Mona's car. Hanna got into the co drivers seat and I got in the back.

"What are you two doing here?", she scoffed at us. "We could ask you the same", Hanna said. "I'm doing something", Mona explained. "We want to help", I said. "Aww that's cute but no and now get out of my car", she demanded. "What are you doing with this thing?", Hanna asked. "I will hear Tanner's phone to know where Cyrus comes out", she told us.

Just then Hanna's phone rang. She picked up. "Hey Caleb... No... My mom is calling me for dinner I'll see you later...love you too", she hung up. "So now you're lying to your Boyfriend", Mona said smirking. "As if you tell Mike Montgomery everything", Hanna said. Clearly forgetting me in the back.

"What? What does that mean?", I asked getting pissed. "Well...", Mona started but was cut off by Hanna. "Go go we will follow them", she said putting her seatbelt. "No I'm going to get into Tanners phone", she explained.

°°°TIME SKIP°°°

"They have to let him go any minute", Mona told us. "Don't let Cyrus go, he's the man we're searching I repeat don't let Cyrus go", Tanner's voice came on.

"Shit but he's already gone", Mona told us.

Hanna and I got in the car and drove back home.

°°°MEAN WHILE°°°

Emily's POV

I was over at Ali's house to talk to her. "Alison you got a stranger into jail", I yelled at  her. "He isn't a stranger Em", Alison yelled back. "What?", I asked shocked. Why didn't she tell anyone? "You weren't there", she said.

"I wasn't there? I was there everytime, I nearly died in that elevator, Aria told her family about Ezra and nearly ruined her life, Hanna and Skylinn got arrested and Spencer got into Radley just to save you", I exploded on her.

Just then MR. D came in. "Oh hello Emily, can I talk to Alison alone?", he asked. And kicked me out.

Skylinn's POV

When Hanna and I got home Spencer and Aria came too. "So Melissa said, Alison is going to get what she deserves sooner or later?", Aria asked. "Yes", Spencer said. 

Hanna came back into the kitchen smiling. "Why are you smiling?", Spencer asked. "Now I can't even smile?", Hanna asked annoyed. Just then Emily came trough the kitchen door. "Hey Em you're okay?", I asked. "We can't trust Ali anymore, not after tonight", she told us. We all looked at each other and nodded...

°°°

A/N

Hey Guys!❤️

First sorry I didn't updated this story, I had to deal with some serious issues and now I'm back. ❤︎

Second sorry for this chapter it isn't that long because there wasn't a really good way to let Skylinn fit in. Still hope you like it.

Love ya' all , my DM's are always open if someone needs to talk about anything and everything❤️

~V ❤️