Chapter 18

Skylinn's POV

I felt someone sit down beside me. I looked to me left to see someone I haven't expected to see. "What's wrong?", he asked. "Just some shit", I replied coldly. "I miss you we haven't talked in ages I wasn't there for you", he said. I looked in his eyes I nodded. "Yes but you did mess up ...

Mike", I said looking at him. "What are you even doing here?", I asked. "I was there" he said pointing to a tree and I saw you well heard you", he said. "I thought about you well us a lot lately", he said. "Me too", I replied to him.

Mike and I continued to talk. He was sorry about what he did and I didn't want to forget him but I still want him to be mine again. I looked at my clock and gasped. "Oh shoot I have to go", I said. "Wait wait let me bring you home. It's dangerous when it's dark you know that", he said bumping my side like he did when we were a thing. "Thanks", I smiled and we began to walk to my home.

"So can we hang out soon?", he asked. "Sure where?", I asked. "How about the Brew?", he asked. "Yes but like a date?", I smirked. "Well I wouldn't mind", he said. He leaned in but not for my lips for my cheek. He pecked them and went off.

***NEXT DAY***

Me and Hanna where walking down the street on our way to the Brew. We saw Spencer coming in our direction. "Look I'm sorry Hanna and Skylinn I didn't know and you had all right to go there", she apologized. "It's okay Spencer you were right we shouldn't have done that", I said. We walked to the rest of the girls.

"Look who's back", Emily said pointing at the police station. There was Holbrook. "This is a bad joke or?", I sighed.

Hanna's POV

"Spencer the police called Caleb today asking why he was at the storage room", I said. "Don't worry they can't prove anything and being at the storage room is no crime", she said.

"Hanna this is Lesley a friends of Mona", Skylinn said pointing at a red haired girl with black glasses.

"So me and Mona were good friends and I couldn't come to the funeral because I had to do studies and I wanted to say thank you because you were there for mrs Vanderwalt", she said. 

The girls and me were all on a couch. "How did you know Mona?", Skylinn asked. "We knew each other because I was invited by her grandpa and then we just got friends", she said.

I got a call saying I should get to the police station with Skylinn. "Sky we have to go now", I said earning a confused look from her. When we were outside the Brew she asked:" where are we going?". "We have to go to the police station Caleb is there too", I said.

We got there and waited a long time. Suddenly we heard screaming. Caleb, Sky and I turned around looking trough the windows to see Holbrook yelling. He grabbed his stuff and made his way outside. We stood up and Caleb got in front of us protectively. 

"That's just perfect", he smirked as he saw us and just went out.

Aria's POV

Spencer came over to my house because she wanted to show me something. We got in my room. "What is it?", I asked. "Look", she said showing me a copy of the list of the people who visited Alison at prison. "Uh yes there is Hanna", I said pointing at her name. "That's not the name that worries me", she said and zoomed on a name : Mike Montgomery