Chapter 12

Edited

Skylinn's POV

I looked at him. He was crying just like we were all. I couldn't belive this had happen.

°°°36 HOURS EARLIER°°°

We all went to Mona's house to get her help.

Mona came downstairs after her mom told her someone came to visit her. When she came downstairs I couldn't look at her. She betrayed me.

"What are you doing here?", Mona asked. "We need your help with Alison", Spencer said. "Why?", Mona asked. "She's at the police office and talks to them, we think she wants to get out of the whole Betthany Young thing", Emily explained to her. "Okay but you can't tell anyone I help you", Mona told us. We all agreed and sat down on the couch.

Mona's mom came with cookies. "Here cookies for you. They're chocolate chip I remember they were your favourite Hanna and Sky", Mrs.V said. "We can't we have to leave", Spencer said. "Oh then I will put them away for you", Mona's mom said.

Mona went back in her room and we stayed. "Here umm can I ask you something?", Mona's mom asked. We nodded. "Since Ali is back does it start again?", she asked worried about Mona. "We don't fear her but Mona may do", I told her. "Okay thanks"she said.

Hanna and I went into Hanna's car and sat there in silence. "What is wrong?", she asked turning to me. "Nothing", I said still couldn't belive what Mike did to me. "Come on I can tell something is wrong", she said. "Here", I said and showed her the text from A. "So you know", she sighed. "Do you think he would do that?", I asked. "I don't know", she answered.

°°°NEXT DAY°°°

I woke up, showered, got ready, did my make up which was foundation, bronzer, blush, eyshadow, mascara, lipbalm and I did my brows. Then I put on a black skirt, a grey loose top and black heels. I matched it all with a black handbag.

I went downstairs and then to school with Hanna. Before the lessons started we met up with Em, Spence, Aria and Mona at the girls restrroom.

"You know you were the perfect group for Alison to manipulate", Mona said. "How do you mean this?", Emily asked. 

"She had everything. Spencer is the smart one, Emily the loyal one, Hanna is the idolizing one, Aria the emotional one and Skylinn the broken young one", she explained. "What do you mean 'broken'?", I asked. 

"Well your parents died and you've been throught a lot you were really easy to manipulate", she said. "So she didn't care about us", Aria said. "Exactly", Mona said.

Then the bell rang. "I have to go", I said and stormed out of the bathroom. A few minutes more and I would have punched Mona in the face. 

On my way to class I got a message and of course it was a blocked ID. I sighed and opened it. What I saw brought tears in my eyes. 

It was a picture of Mona and Mike kissing, they were wearing the clothes they wore yesterday. She had her arms around his neck and he had his arms around her waist. There was a text too:

'It's too late he left you who would want to be together with a broken little girl? -A'

I blinked the tears away and took the necklace off. On my way to class I walked to my and Mike's friends. Of course he was there. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey", he said and was about to kiss me but I turned my head. "What is wrong?", he asked looking at me realizing I was crying. 

I didn't said a thing I took his hand and opened it. I put the necklace in his hands and he gave me a confused look. I then slapped him. "Have fun with Mona", I said and with that I went into class.