Chapter 9

Edited

Hanna's POV

I went upstairs into my room where Emily, Spencer and of course Alison were.

"Was that really necessary Alison?", I asked her. "Yes see you're mom told the police which means we're a little more safe", she tried to explain. "My mom is shaken up and Skylinn is at Mike's because she's to scared to come home", I yelled.

Alison went out and I grabbed some alcohol which I had hidden in my bag. "Wow slow down Hanna", Spencer said. "Since I know this is my room before she took it over", I said tossing a shirt from Ali on the floor. Emily was about to leave but I didn't want to stay here anymore.

"Em can I come with you?", I asked. "No Hanna you can't, Spencer make sure she doesn't call anyone drunk", Emily said before walking out.

°°°NEXT DAY°°°

After I got ready my mom came in my room.

"Hanna where is Alison?", she asked. "She's in the shower", I replied annoyed. 

My mom gaves her everything but I don't get anything. "Hanna why did you embarass Skylinn infront of Emily's mom?", she asked. "How did you know? Who told you?", I asked. "Alison, Skylinn and I had dinner and I asked Skylinn and Alison answered me. What did you tell Pam?", she asked.

I was really sorry I told Pam about Mike and Skylinn's sex life but I was too drunk to think. "I told her how Mike and Skylinn came together and I kinda told her about their sex life", I mumbled. "What?", she asked. "Mom look I'm sorry I don't even know why I told her this", I said throwing my bag on my bed. Unfortunately my hidden alcohol fell out.

My mom grabbed it and looked betrayed. "Hanna this isn't the solution and it's dangerous", she said. "I want to go shopping with you, Alison and Skylinn so you guys can figure it all out. I will take this", she said and took my alcohol.

°°°AT SCHOOL°°°

Aria's POV

Skylinn, my mom and I are in the office right now because lieutenant tanner wanted to talk to us and Skylinn.

"So you didn't saw his face Skylinn?", Tanner asked. Skylinn still looked really bad. I knew from Mike that she didn't really slept but who can blame this girl, she's only 16. "No I didn't", she said and looked at her fingers. They were shaking so I grabbed them.

"Okay Aria I heard you had a romantic relation to Mr. Fitz. Where you the only one?", she asked. "Yes it's not like he walked through the hallways like a pedophile", I said. 

"Do you know if he knew Shawna?", she asked. "I don't know what this has to do with the incident at the Marin house?", my mom asked cutting me off. "We have a lot of unsolved crimes. So we can talk about this now or at the police station", she said. "No go on", my mom said.

°°°

We went out of the office and Mike immediately got to Sky. He took her shaking hands and walked away with her.

Spencer's POV

I was at my locker when Alison came to me. 

"Hey", she said. "Hey", I said closing my locker. "What is up with Hanna and Aria? Doesn't they talk anymore? And do you know how Sky is?", she asked. "No and I don't know. Skylinn slept at Mike's I haven't seen her but ask her yourself I have to go to the ophthalmologist", I said before walking off.

Skylinn's POV

"Hey you okay?", Mike asked. "Yes my arm just hurts a little", I said giving him a small smile. "Did you eat anything?", he asked. I shook my head no. "I'll get you something later", he said. We made our way to our first class which was art.