Chapter 6

Edited

Skylinn's POV

After the text I just left everyone I didn't want to be around them, they lied to me.

I made my way to my house and sat down on the porche. I decided to open the text. It says:

'Did you miss me bitches?-A'

A tear rolled down my cheek. I don't want it to happen again. The first time Hanna told me and we went throught it together a whole summer. But it's the first time I got one of these texts too.

"Don't cry", a voice said. I looked up and saw Mona standing in front of me. "What's wrong?", she asked. "They lied to me, they never do", I told her. 

"It's not them, it's Alison", she explained to me. "What do you mean?", I asked confused. "Alison makes them lie. She told them I attacked her but she did", she told me showing me a video.

'I can take you're loser gang like I did once', Ali said.

I did trust her but that changed now. "Thank's for showing me this", I said. "No problem sweety I just wanted to show you the real Alison DiLaurentis", with that she left.

*****NEXT DAY*****

I went to school alone since Hanna had a free period and could sleep longer. I made my way down the street to the all to familar house. 

"Hey", Mike said and pecked my lips. "Hey how are you?", I asked. "I'm good", he smiled at me. We then made our way to school.

In school we met a few of his friends. "Bye Sky", Blaire said and hugged me. She's a really cute girl. "Bye Blaire", I said.

"Babe let's get to our class", Mike said and grabbed my hand. We went to our first period, which was biology. I like biology, it's interesting how the body works, maybe some day I want to be a doctor.

My thoughts were interruped by the bell. "Okay no homework", the teacher said ending the lesson.

The day flew by till it was lunch.

"Are you hungry?", Mike asked. "No", I replied. "Did you eat anything today?", he asked worried. He does that everyday, he thinks I'm to skinny. "No I skipped breakfast", I told him. "Okay then let's get something to eat", he said and dragged me into the cafeteria.

"One bagutte for the lady and I will get a salade with chicken", Mike ordered. We got our food and made our way to the tables outside.

On our way we passed the table where the girls were sitting. I could see Alisson was watching a video. Mike kept walking but I stopped behind Ali and looked at her phone. It was a video of her mother getting buried. Then a text popped up saying:

'I buried your mom the same way I watched her bury you -A'

I quickly made my way to Mike, who was sitting at the table with the others. I sat next to him and ate my baguette.

...

After school Mike brought me home. Before we went ot my house we stopped at the park to drink something since it was really hot.

After that we walked to my home. "You want to come in?", I asked him. He never really was in my house. "Sure", he smiled.

I opened the door and saw my aunt in the kitchen. "Hey Ashley, Mike's here", I told her. She turned around and smiled. "Hey Mike how are you?", she asked him. "I'm good how about you?", he asked. "I'm good too. Sky when you go into your room, door open", she told me. "Yes", I groaned.