Chapter 21

Edited

Aria's POV

Me and the girls excepted for Hanna and Skylinn were at the police station to visit Ali. I was feeling so guilty because we were the cause Ali was in prison. We sat down and waited for the police officers to bring her in.

"Why are you here?", Alison asked. "We wanted to apologize to you. We know now that you're not Mona's murder. Mike told me that he helped Mona fake her death so you'd go to prison and so she could spy on A", I said. "I told you I didn't murder Mona", she said. 

"We know but in this town it's hard to believe anyone", Spencer said. "Were is Hanna and Sky?", Alison asked. "They had to do family stuff", Emily lied.

***TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL***

Skylinn's POV

Hanna, Aria, Spencer and I were on our way to Spencer's house. We went upstairs excepted for Aria who stayed downstairs to ask Mrs. Hastings about some things with Mike. I still can't believe he did this because of Mona.

A half hour later Emily and Aria had joined us in Spencer's room while she was packing for Oxford. "Spence did you tell your mom about A?", I asked. "No and i won't I just have to change the truth a bit", she explained to us. "Why don't you just tell her the truth?", Hanna suggested. "Because I don't want her to get hurt", Spencer answered.

***NEXT DAY***

After I got dressed into a boyfriend jeans, a black lose tee and my white adidas superstars I went to school alone.

"Hey babe", Mike said greeting me at my locker. "Hey but don't call me babe that's so lame", I said laughing. "Oh okay honey pu", he said. I laughed at my nickname and kissed him. 

"Sky", Aria's voice interrupted us. I looked up, "yes?", I asked. "Come with me", Aria said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the school. "Aria I have math class", I whined. "Me too but we need to go do something", is all she said and drove us to my house.

We got in and Hanna looked surprised by us. "What are you doing here?", she asked. "We need to find Cyrus so he can tell us about A", Aria said. "Aria first we need to know where he is", Hanna said. "I already know he's in hospital now come on", she said and dragged us outside.

***TIME SKIP***

We came to a hospital I've never been before in my life and went to the reception. "Hey we'd like to visit Cyrus", I said. "Only family members can visit him", the nurse answered, she was pretty rude. "We're his cousins", Aria said smiling. "Okay please come with me".

We followed the nurse and she gave us protective clothes. "You really think this is necessary? We just want to talk to him for a second", Hanna asked. "Yes and it's the only Time you're gonna have", the nurse snapped. Okay then. "Now put your things on I mean you aren't really wearing anything", the nurse said looking at Hanna's bare legs which showed from her skirt.

We got in the hospital room and saw Cyrus laying in a bed. All bandaged and burned. 

"Hey Cyrus we didn't know your accident was this bad", Aria apologized to him. Cyrus shook his head 'no'. "What do you mean it wasn't an accident?", I asked. He nodded 'yes'. "What happened?", Hanna asked. Cyrus got a paper on his table barely moving and Aria gave him a pencil so he could write. He wrote 'Carjack' on the paper.

"Time's up", the nurse said and pushed us out of the room. "We have to talk to him for a little bit longer", Hanna protested. "You can't he needs rest", she said. "But he said he needs his cousins", Hanna said angry. "Well I don't care", the nurse said and walked away.

***MEAN WHILE IN OXFORD***

Spencer's POV

I was in the interview for the Oxford university and everything was good. "What's that?", the principal asked stopping his laugh flash. "What do you mean?", I asked looking to my bag which had blood dripping out of it. 

I grabbed inside it and my hand was covered in blood. "Is this-", he started but I cutter him off. "I have to get going", I said and ran out.

I quickly called Aria. (S-Spencer/ A-Aria)

A- hey Spencer
S- Oh my god Aria I just had this interview and there was blood in my bag
A- what do you mean it was A?
S- I guess I want to go home now but I can't because maybe there is a little toe hidden somewhere
A- was it your blood?
S- I don't know mine or Mona's or one of yours
A- calm down we just visited Cyrus
S- I'm sorry I don't feel good bye

After I hung up I got a text:
'Keep calm, but watch your carry-on. There's more blood where that came from-A

Aria's POV

Me and the girls then went in the elevator and Skylinn inspected the card Cyrus  had written on. "Guys this isn't a C it's a V it's called Varjack", she said. "It makes sense. Varjack is A just like the one in breakfast with Tiffany", she explained. "But he wrote it wrong", I said. "That means he never saw him writing it. Cyrus spoke to A", Hanna concluded.

***TIME SKIP***

Skylinn's POV

Hanna and I came home and Ashley was sitting in the kitchen. "Girls look", she said showing us her engagement ring on her finger. "Ted thought about it and were getting married", she said. "Awesome", Hanna and I said.

***TIME SKIP***

Aria's POV

"I don't know where Mike is do you know if he's at a game?", I asked Hanna and Skylinn trough my phone. "I don't know", Skylinn said. "But his schedule is pinned at his dart board which is over his weight lifting stuff", she explained. "Oh I see it thanks bye", I hung up.

I climbed on the weight lifting thing but then the weight broke and Avery thing else. I fell down pretty hard and hit my head. Andrew quickly came upstairs and checked my injures. 

"What happened?", he asked. "I don't know i climbed on top of it and it just broke", I explained. "Oh the things doesn't fit together when your brother would have laid down then he would be trapped under the weight", Andrew explained and everything makes sense it was A.

Skylinn's POV

Me and Hanna were waiting in the police station. Soon Alison came inside. "Listen Ali we're sorry", I began but she cut me off "no I'm sorry I treated you so wrong and I now get it". 

"Can we just have a do over?", she asked. "If you don't lie to us then yes", I said. Ali nodded her head yes. "So do you know a Varjack?", I asked....

***
A/N
Hey guys!❤️
Here's the next chapter finally. It kinda sucks. I will upload one later because I'm bored and sick so yeah.

First I wanted to say thank you for 8.1K reader🎉

Love ya'all and stay positive
~V❤️