Chapter 14

Edited

°°°3 Month later°°°

Skylinn's POV

After christmas was over Matt left. He texted me a few times about that A thing but I always changed the subject.

Now I'm at Mona's funeral. I don't know if you can even call it that, there is just a coffin with things from Mona. Mike wasn't in the church.

Me and the girls walked out of the church when we saw Ali. She was dressed into a pink flower dress, wow Ali that's just how you show respect.

She walked to Mrs. V and began to tell her condolence. Mrs.V just slapped her and screamed: "You murdered my daugther!". Hanna and I quickly walked to them and Hanna took Mrs. V away. I turned to Ali. "Wow Ali that's just how you show up at a funeral. Wait on your victims funeral", I spat at her and turned on my heel and walked to the rest of the girls.

°°°TIME SKIP°°°

Hanna and I were over at the Vanderwalds house to help Mona's mom clean up. Han and I were downstairs cleaning the dinning room. We walked into Mona's room, where Mrs. V was when we were ready.

"Can we do something else?", I asked. "No thank you", Mrs V said and turned to Mona's bed and grabbed the two stuffed puppies and handed each to Hanna and me. "You two were really important to Mona, I want you both to keep something from her", she said. I slowly grabbed the puppie.

Mine was white with some brown dots, Hanna's was white brown and black. "Thank you so much. We will put the chairs away and then leave", Hanna said. "Thank you two", Mrs V said and turned away. I sighed and followed Hanna downstairs.

°°°TIME SKIP TO THEIR HOUSE°°°

Hanna's POV

When Sky and I came home she went into her room. Later Caleb came over. We got some ice cream from the fridge and sat down in the kitchen.

"How are you doing?", he asked. "I don't know. I know Mona's somewhere out there", I said. "But you can't find her. You have to let her go", he said.

 "But we can get some help to find her body", I said. "Hanna just let the people get over their sadness", he said. "We could get Mrs Grunwall for help, she's psychic", I said. "And how will you explain that to the police?", he asked. "You're right I just want to do something", I said. "I know", he said and kissed the top of my hair.

"Where is Skylinn?", Caleb asked. "She's in her room as usual. First she broke up with Mike and now Mona's dead I think she's just really sad right now", I told him. "Does she eat?", he asked. "Not really", I mumured. "Hanna you have to watch out for her. Maybe she will do something to her self", he said. This shocked me. I never thought about that. "Caleb", I started. "I don't hope so", I said.

°°°NEXT DAY°°°

Skylinn's POV

After I woke up I went into the shower. I got dressed into some light washed jeans, a white loose t-shirt which said 'Okay but coffee first'on it. I matched it with some black old school vans.

Hanna and I went to Spencer's. She's still the importants suspected in the Betthany Young case. She's freaking out because her parents just told her that they can't buy her free.

"I'm going to jail girls", she said. "No you're no, everythig will be okay", I said. "Spence don't freak out we still have to win this and we're not going to leave you", Hanna said.

"Hanna how is Caleb doing with the Laptop?", Emily asked. "Not too good", she said. "Where is Mike? And how is he doing?", I asked Aria. I wanted to ask her that for a long time. Everyone in the room looked at me like I just said that I killed Mona. "Umm right now he's helping Ezra to build his library", Aria told us.

°°°MEAN WHILE°°°

Ezra's POV (boom new POV)

Mike and I were working at my library and it was pretty quiet.

"Why weren't you at the funeral?", I finally asked breaking the silence. "It wasn't a real funeral it was just a empty coffin", he said. 

"Do you feel sad about that?", I asked. "What are you trying to do?! I won't talk with you about my dead girlfriend. I bet you had to learned how to do a speech like this with me", he said. Since when were Mona and Mike dating?

°°°SKIP°°°

Skylinn's POV

Me and Hanna were at the cemetery with Mrs. Grunwall. "So what exactly do you two want from me?", she asked. "Can you find her body?", I asked. "There is no one in this grave and I want to find the girl that belongs there", Hanna said and pointed at Mona's grave.

"Here", I said and handed my puppie to Mrs Grunwall. She took it and closed her eyes. "How can you two live in such a phsically constipated environment?", she asked. 

She then closed her eyes again. While she was mumbling some words the roses began to die. She then turned to Hanna and me. "Mona's somewhere cold, she's scared and she isn't in Roosewood. Remember there shadows behind dark glass", she said.

°°°TIME SKIP°°°

Aria's POV

I was home on the couch when Mike came home. "Hey, here", I said and handed him his phone. "Thanks", he said. "Can I talk to you?", I asked. "When I ate something", he said. "No please", I begged. "Fine", Mike said and sat down.

"How do you feel about Mona?", I asked. "I don't know. I'm sad but what should I do? Should I cry my eyes out, scream or punch the wall? This won't bring her back", he said. 

"I'm sorry. Ezra told me you said she was your girlfriend?", I asked. "I don't know what we were. But I loved her", he said. "What about Skylinn?", I asked. "Skylinn and me still love each other but I had to move on", he explained.

"There is something else I want to tell you. Hanna is worried about Skylinn, she says Sky doesn't eat and she's in her room constantly. Do you know something about that?", I asked. I could see he was uncomfortable with this question. 

"Mike. We need to know if there is something we have to worry about", I said. "I know that Sky doesn't eat. She was like this even when we were dating. I had to force her to eat", he told me. "I'm sorry", I said. "Don't be everyone tells me how sorry they are but they're not. They act as if Mona was a goddess but they didn't knew her. When they would have told her how perfect she was when she was still alive this wouldn't have happened", he screamed.

°°°TIME SKIP°°°

Skylinn's POV

Hanna and I met the others at Spencer's house. Did I mention Alison got arrested for the murder at Mona and Betthany?

Anyways we were all sitting on the stairs to Spencers garden. "I was about to take the next fly", Emily said. "Why don't we leave? We're free. I'm no longer watched and Ali is away", Spencer said. We nodded. "Let's gradurate and then just go", Emily said. They nodded. "But we will wait for Sky", Hanna said. They nodded and we walked in the garden.

Then we saw a firework. "Wow that's beautiful", I said. "It's from the fair", Emily said. Then suddenly the firework spelled an A. "No this can't be happening. Ali's under arrest", Spencer said. Then the sparks came down above of us and we had to went under Spencers terrace so we won't get burned.

This made me realize one thing. This isn't over...