Chapter 16

Edited

Skylinn's POV

Me and the girls were at the Brew. "So you found the knife?", Emily asked. "Yes and Toby wanted to take it to the police but there could be the fingerprints of all of us on it", Spencer told us. "Guys I have to go um see you later", I said standing up.

I had to leave cause Blair wanted to meet for some reason. I made my way to her house.

Aria's POV

After Skylinn had left the girls and me continued to talk. 

"Han what was that for a picture?", I asked. "What picture?", she asked. "Where Sky and Jason were making out", Spencer said. "Oh this umm I don't know", she lied. "So did they do it?", Emily asked. "Yes", Hanna said. "I thought she had feelings for mike still", I murmured. "I don't know I have to go too", Hanna said and left with Spencer.

"Can I have another coffee?", I asked Emily who had to work now. "Sure it's 50 cent", she told me and began to print the receipt. It was actually really long.

"Oh my god it's your message at Maggie", Emily gasped. I grabbed the receipt and at the end was written in red:
'This kind of lie will stay on your permanent record -A'

***TIME SKIP***

I was on my laptop when I got a message from Holbrook saying he wants to meet later. "Emily can you come here real quick?", I asked. 

She came immediately. "What's up?", she asked. "Read this", I said handing her my phone. "Are you going to meet him?", she asked. "Yes he could have answers", I explained and grabbed my bag and left the Brew.

Skylinn's POV

"Is everything alright ?", I asked Blair after a while. "Do you remember something from yesterday?", she asked. (A/N they were clubbing if you forgot) "yes why?", I ask. 

"Because I well I thought I saw Mike and you well making out", she stuttered. I tried to remember but I couldn't think of anything like that. "No I can't remember that he wasn't even in the club", I said. "But I got this message", she said handing me her phone.

There was a picture of me and Mike kissing at a party, I looked at the text under the picture:

' OMG are they back together? Never saw that happen I thought Sky had something with Jason D?-A'. 

Immediately I got uncomfortable.

"So is it true you and Jason D?", she asked. "No I don't even know who this is", I lied. "Okay anyways maybe it's photoshopped or something", she said. "Yes oh my gosh I have to go I forgot about the time", I lied. "But it's only 1 PM", Blair said. "Yes um Ashley wanted help", I lied and made my way out of her room. "See you in school", Blair smiled. "Yes bye", I said and went outside.

I called Hanna telling her to pick me up. I got in the car and we drove to Spencer's because she got a text from Mona.

We got there quick. "How can we get a message from Mona since I know ghost don't have hands", I said. "It's not a message it's an alarm from her laptop", Caleb corrected me. 

"It's so we can find her laptop", he explained. After a while of working Caleb had the exact address for Monas laptop. "Let's get it", I said. "No", Hanna said. "Why not?", I whined. "It's too dangerous", she said.

Aria's POV

I was waiting in front of a restaurant where I was meant to meet Holbrook but he didn't show up but Jason did.