Chapter 5

Edited

Skylinn's POV

We were all just over at Alison's house.

"I'm so nervous", she said. "You don't have to be we are going to be with you all the time", Spencer said trying to calm her. "You don't have to", Ali said. "But we will", I calmed her down. "Thanks", she smiled.

I saw Aria was really shaken up. "Aria what is up with you I noticed it a few days ago and everyone of you know what's up with her", I asked the girls. 

"Shawner's dead", Spencer blurred out. "What?", I asked. "Yes me and Shana were pretty close", Aria explained to me. I never knew Shawner that good but I heard from her from Hanna but from her texts I assumed they didn't liked Shawner.

"Sky we have to go", Hanna said and dragged me out.

We got to our house and went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

*****NEXT DAY*****

I woke up, showered, dried my hair, applied my everyday make-up and got dressed into blue casual dress, jeans jacked, my MCM school bag and a pair of black boots.

"Morning", I greeted the others. "Morning let's go, you took forever", Hanna laughed. I shot her a glare before walking to the car with her.

"So you talked to Mike?", she asked. "Yes kinda", I answered. "I still ship you guys", she said. We finally made it to school.

Before we could get out Hanna checked her make-up in the mirror and I applied a little bit lipgloss.

"Ready?", she asked. "Yes", I sighed.

We got out and met the girls at the entrance of the school. "Why haven't we picked her up?", Emily asked. "Yes why not?", Aria asked. "Her dad wanted to bring her", Spencer told them. I looked over my shoulder to see Mike staring at me. I gave him a quick smile before turning into the other direction. That's when I saw Ali.

"Girls it's showtime", I whispered. They looked at Ali too, just like everyone else. She went to these creepy twins and started to talk to them "Who are these?", I asked Hanna. "That's the twins Ali used to bully", she told me. After that Ali came to us. "Thanks girls", Ali said. "No problem", I said giving her a small smile.

We pushed the doors open to go to school. Immediately all heads turned into our direction. "You can do this", Ali mumbled to herself. We began to walk. The good thing was that we could walk straight trought the crowd.

"What's your first lesson?", Aria asked. "I have to go to the trust teacher first but I don't know where his office is", she said. 

"I can walk you it's the same way to my class", I told her. "Thank you", she smiled. Me and her made our way to the  trust teacher. "You got a boyfriend?", she asked. "No well no", I laughed awkwardly. "What does that mean?", she asked smirking. "I have something with this guy", I told her.

"Tell me", she grinned. "Okay we're good friends and a few days ago I was over at his house to do a project with him and there we kinda made out. Now everything between us is awkward", I told her. "What's his name, wait let me guess, Mike Montgomery?", she asked. "Maybe", I said.

I walked away from her to my class which was french, man how I hate french. But it was the only class Mike hasn't.

In lunch I went to Hanna. "Sky let's go to a party from my friend Lucas, Travis is coming too", she suggested. "Sure", I smiled.

"Guys Toby just called me, Jenna is back", Spencer said. I don't like Jenner, because of the girls and me she can't see. We set her garden house on fire but it wasn't on propose.