Chapter 13

Edited

Skylinn's POV

It's two days before christmas and me and the girls were on a gift shopping trip in the town. I haven't talked to Mike since we broke up that's a month ago now.

Me and the girls walked down the street and watched the things in the windows of the stores. "Here so you can wish something", Emily said and handed us all a snowflake were we could write our wishes on.

Hanna didn't take it. "The last time I was here, I was with Mona", Hanna said. "I can't wish something, we are all here because of A. When we could wish our self's something then we wouldn't be dialing with A and we were all still alive", she said.

"She's right we're all just some dolls that play for A. A makes our future we're just some girls he or she plays with", I said and handed the snowflake back to Em. So did the other girls.

We decided to walk a little more when a man came in front of us. "Hanna Marin?", he asked. "Is he a cop?", Han asked. "No his pen is to expensive I bet he's a lawyer", Spencer said. The man came to us.
And handed Hanna a little card. "Yep a lawyer", Hanna said.

"Mona Vanderwall told me to give you this after 30 days", he said and handed Hanna a giant envelope. "Merry Christmas", he said and walked away. "Open it", I said. "I'm to scared", she said. I sighed and took the envelope and opened it.

"What is it?", Spencer asked. "It's a card with all the hideouts from Ali's house", I said. "Here is a letter too", Hanna said. "Hey Hanna, when you get this Ali's still playing her game. And I have fallen, I send this out of my grave. You have to beat this bitch", Hanna read out loud.

Then Santa came. "Wait, here", Aria said and gave him five dollars. For them he gave Aria a snowball to shake (I don't know what it's called). "Oh my god are we that?", Aria asked. I looked at the picture and there were Spencer, Hanna, Aria, Emily and I. Aria turned the ball around and there was something written. "A does holidays, you should too", I read out.

°°°NEXT DAY°°°

Hanna made me come with her and Caleb to the church, there we would watch the kids. But she didn't told me we had to wear christmas elf costumes.

After a few hours Caleb came back from the other side of the room. "I think a boy pissed on me and a girl calls me dumb", he said. "Which one?", I asked. "The little version of Ali", he said and pointed to a group of girls and there was a little blonde girl. She really was like Ali. They were just annoying a poor girl.

"Hey stop bullying Aster, or you're going to have to deal with me", Hanna said. "Oh now I'm scared", little Ali said. "I would be careful, because here in Rosewood no one likes annoying girls and this girls end up buried", Hanna said. "Girls let's go this sucks", little Ali told her group. But they didn't move. "I said let's go", she yelled. Then she went out alone.

°°°LATER°°°

"Hanna I don't want to go", I whined. "But you are going, you can't be here all day", Hanna said. 

She's making me go to the Ice Dance from Ali. "Hanna but I don't have a date", I said. "You should get yourself one", she said. "No, I'm not ready for this", I said. "Fine then you'll have no date but you're going now get dressed", she said and pointed at my bed. There was a white sparkly dress. It was tight and it had the back cut off. It was floor long.

I sighed and got in the shower. Then I lightly curled my hair and put a few strains up and put some glittery accessories in my hair.

Then I got dressed into the dress and some silver high heels. My make up was foundation, conceler, bronzer, highlighter, gliterly eyeshadow, brow pencil, eyeliner, mascara and some nude lipstick.