27 | blacklisted, pt. 1

2 7

blacklisted, pt. 1

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   "Oh, shit!"

     A group of guys stand in front of me, cackling and hitting each other whilst stumbling around. The sound of the blaring bass and their obnoxious laughter fills my head in ways I can't focus, and it doesn't help that the stench of alcohol all over my freakin' shirt is literally taking my breath away. My nose scrunches, like I'm breathing in toxic, and I cough violently.

     Seriously, I just came in!

    "Hey!" Jude snaps at them, who all stop laughing but continue to smile lazily. I don't recognise them at all. "What the fuck, man?!"

     My God, my eyes are burning. The whole front of my crop top is soaked with the intoxicating liquid, and tears well under my eyes.

    "Sorry, bro," one guy slurs. "We were gonna go out and feed the grass outside. Saw the door... I guess I was too excited..."

     The two other next to him nod sluggishly.

    "Don't fucking apologise to me," Jude growls. "Apologise to her."

    "S-sorry," they all say to me, unbalanced, unsynchronised. They all reek of liquor, and my lungs just can't take it.

    "Let's just go," I rasp out.

     Jude looks down at me full of unguarded concern. "Wait." He clasps the shoulder of the broadest one in the group, and the guy visibly flinches. "Give me your T-shirt."

     The dude's eyes are glassy, caught off guard. "What?"

    "Your fucking T-shirt. Take it off."

    "No."

    "Now."

     He hastily takes off his T-shirt.

     His drunk friends stare at the whole ordeal with big, lazy eyes. Seconds later, the third guy is shirtless, and he shivers at the cold.

     Jude takes the T-shirt and grabs my hand. We leave the three boys, the shirtless one just standing there like a deer caught in headlights. ("You look great, bro," I hear one of them say.)

     I keep my hand locked onto Jude's as we explore the crowded mansion. If my hold is tight, I can't even imagine what to call Jude's. His hand around mine is rough and calloused but warm and protective. I have no clue where Trey and Justine are, and Liv and Vic didn't even qualify, so it's just us two.

     We dodge through people with move it and get out of the way, and I would've added an excuse me if the overwhelming smell of alcohol didn't make me flinch.