V

Liam's POV

The boys played video games all afternoon and watched a couple of movies with us. It's quarter to 8 and nearing Harry's bedtime and just looking over at him I can tell that he is struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Harry, how 'bout we go and get ready for bed?" I say and he nods, understating that by 'getting ready' I mean getting his nappy on.

We make our way into Louis and I's room after grabbing PJs for Haz.

"Alright baby, I need you to lie on the bed for me please."

He nods and situated himself on the bed. I take his trousers off and then start to take him boxers off when he starts crying.

"Awww baby, it's okay. You're okay. Don't be embarrassed, it's nothing I've not seen before." I soothed.

I got his boxers off and got to work on taping one of the nappies around his waist. Once I was satisfied that it fit properly I slid his superman PJ bottoms on and then put his PJ top on.

"All done, that wasn't hard now, was it?" I said.

"Guess not." He whispered.

"Come on, let's go and say goodnight to everyone." I said and we walked back into the living room with him situated on my hip.

"Right guys, Harry's away to bed, so say goodnight please." I said.

"Night night Zee and Ni Ni." Harry said.

"Night Harry." Niall said.

"Sweet dreams." Zayn called.

I put Harry down and he then went to say goodnight to Louis.

"Night night Papa." He said and Zayn and Niall had confused looks on their faces.

"Night baby, love you." Louis said, kissing his forehead.

"Daddy, up." Harry asked as he walked back over to me. Again Niall and Zayn were confused.

I picked Harry up and took him into his room. I gave him a dummy I went out and bought earlier and tucked him into the covers.

"Sweet dreams baby boy. Daddy loves you so much." I said and kissed his cheek.

I turned off the lights and went back into the living room ready to be bombarded with questions.

Louis POV

"What did Harry call you guys?" Zayn and Niall both questioned me as soon as Harry and Liam left the room.

"Well, you see, the other night Harry wet the bed, which by the way, you guys aren't supposed to know about. He then called Liam Daddy and was scared we would get mad at him for it because his mum used to tell him that he was the reason that his dad left. Anyways, we told him he could call us that if he wanted to, because technically we are taking on the role of your parents. So after that he called me Papa. If you haven't noticed, Harry is very small for his age which is why he has a car seat in the car and he sucks his thumb which is why he had a dummy. Now that I've told you all of this, you better, and I mean better not make fun of him or call him a baby, or I'll make sure you don't have any TV time for a week."  I ranted.

"Oh my god, I would never! Harry's like a little brother to me already." Zayn said.

Niall never said anything and I looked over to see that he had tears in his eyes.

"Ni-bear, what's wrong baby?" I asked pulling him into my lap. He just let out a sob and started heavily crying into my shirt.

"H-how come H-Harry gets to c-call you D-daddy and P-papa but I-I don't?" He asked shakily.

"Aw baby, you can call us that if you want, all of you can call us that if you want. We were just a bit surprised at Harry calling us it, as it's so soon, but it's great that you guys think of us that way." I said.

He nodded and snuggled into my chest as Liam entered the room.

"What's going on in here?" Liam asked.

"Well the boys know everything about Harry and Niall wants to call us Daddy and Papa as well. Zayn, you can too if you want bud." I explained.

"Nah, I think I'll just stick to your names right now." Zayn said and Liam nodded.

"Of course, it's whatever you're comfortable with." I assured him.

I looked down to see Niall has fallen asleep while clutching my top. I picked him up and took him into the bedroom and changed him into his jammies. Once his PJs where on I tucked him into bed and kissed his forehead.

"Night bug, I love you." I said before turning the night light on.

"I love you too Papa. And Daddy as well." He said sleepily.

When I got back into the living room Liam was lying on the couch with Zayn on top of him, Zayn's head resting on Liam's chest and his legs on Liam's legs. Liam was stroking his hands through Zayn's hair with one hand and rubbing circles into his back with his other.

"Liam, it's quarter to nine, I think Zayn should get ready for bed since he didn't brush his teeth after dinner like the other two." I said.

Liam nodded and helped a sleepy Zayn into the toilet to brush his teeth.

"Zayn, can you go potty for me babe?" Liam asked once Zayn had finished brushing his teeth.

"I'm not a baby Li. I was going to go to the toilet anyways." He said, probably embarrassed about what Li called the toilet.

"Okay bud, just checking." He said before we exited the toilet leaving Zayn to do his business.

When Zayn came out of the toilet he was already dressed in his PJs. He walked into their room, put his clothes in the washing basket, and climbed into the top bunk.

"Night Zee, love you." I said kissing his head.

"Night P-Louis." He said, and I noticed his little slip up.

I left Liam to say good night and went to put away the dishes that had been left to dry since dinner. Liam entered the living room with a smile on his face.

"Tell me you noticed his slip up too." He asked me and I nodded.

"We just need to give him time, then he'll come around to the idea of calling us that." I said.

He grabbed my hands, pulling me close and started to suck a love bite onto my neck.

"Li." I moaned.

He continued to suck my neck and rub the growing bulge in my trousers.

"Liam, we can't..." I said. "Zayn's just gone to bed he'll hear us."

"We'll have to be quiet then, won't we?"

23/08/16