LXVII

Zayn's POV

"Be ready for six." Justin said into the phone as we discussed Valentine's Day dinner.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Justin said and I could literally hear the smirk in his voice.

"But I don't like surprisesssss." I whined and he chuckled.

"I know that's a lie Princess, you love surprises." He said and I sighed because he knows me too well.

"Well what am I supposed to wear?" I asked.

"Wear something nice. Not too fancy though." He said.

"Okay, I've still got to ask my Dad." I said.

"No need. I already phoned him to ask if it was okay." He said and my heart melted.

"You did?"

"Yeah baby. Remember I'll pick you up at six." He said. "Love you."

"Love you too." I said and he hung up the phone.

I lay back on my bed and just smiled, holding my phone to my chest. I'm so lucky that Justin is such a sweet and caring boyfriend.

"You look like a lovesick puppy Zee." Papa said coming into the room.

"Justin's coming to get me at six." I said and he nodded.

"Your Dad and I are going out tonight as well. Lily's coming over to babysit the boys."

"What did Dad get you?" I asked and he smiled.

"I always tell him not to bother getting me anything but he always ends up getting me something. This morning he gave me a bouquet of red roses and a Valentine's card. We're also spending tonight at a hotel in town. He said he got something else as well but I've got to wait until later to see it." Papa said.

"What did you get him?" I asked.

"Chocolates and tickets to go see a boxing match. I have no idea what it is I booked but I know I've booked the right thing because I had seen him looking at tickets." Papa said. "What did you get Justin?"

"Chocolate and boxers. He said he didn't want anything so I got him chocolate and new boxers" I said.

"Boxers?"

"Yeah, Calvin Klein ones. He told me he didn't need anything so I had to search ideas of what to get him and boxers came up so I thought: why not?"

"Okay, what are you going to wear tonight? Do you know where's he's taking you?"

"No, but he told me to dress nice but not too fancy." I said and Papa nodded.

"Do you want me to help pick out something for you to wear?" He asked and I nodded.

"Please?"

An hour and a half later I had showered and dressed myself and was standing in the bathroom doing my hair.