LXXVII

3rd Person's POV

Today the boys were all at school. The morning started as usual, Louis waking the boys up and then making breakfast for them all ('like a good housewife should' as Liam would say) while Liam got ready to go to work. Then Liam would drive the boys to school and go to his work.

"We're getting partners for a project today Papa." Niall said, introducing conversation at the breakfast table.

"Oh that sounds lovely. What's it about?" Louis asked as he wiped some sauce from Harry's messy face.

"The Victorian times." Niall said and Zayn grimaced.

"It's a pretty horrid part in history Ni, let me assure you." Zayn shivered as he remembered learning about the orphaned children that were sent to the workhouse.

"We're going to watch Oliver in school." Niall said. "It can't be that bad."

"I'm learning about Vikings!" Harry shouted suddenly. "They had long beards and shields and boats and swords and... and," He ran out of breath quickly, due to his excitement.

"Take your time baby. Remember to breathe." Louis chuckled.

"Good morning." Liam said as he entered the kitchen in his dress shirt and trousers, tie hanging loosely around his neck, waiting to be done.

He leaned down to where Louis was sitting at the table and pecked his forehead.

"Let me do your tie." Louis said, standing up and taking the two ends of the tie into his hands.

"So what are you going to do today?" Liam asked as Louis looped the tie and pulled it through, making a perfect sized nought.

"Probably just clean up a bit round here, maybe go for some shopping. I might ask Mikey if he wants to go for a coffee later." He said smoothing his hands over Liam's chest to make sure all of the creases were out (although it was really just an excuse to be able to feel Liam's firm chest).

"That will be good." Liam said, as he and Louis sat down, grabbing a slice of toast.

"What about you?" Louis asked.

"I'll be in meetings all day. We're trying to get this new movie on board with advertising our company product. I also need a new sales man so everyone's acting obscurely sycophantic at the moment." Liam said, referring to all the sucking up people have been doing over the past couple of days.

"I can imagine." Louis laughed. "Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir."

"Mhmm, and that's not what I want. I want someone to be able to tell me their opinion, not to just nod along with what I'm saying because they're scared to displease me."

"You are their boss. They're just scared you'll have them fired." Louis said while picking up the empty plates and taking them over to the sink.

"I suppose."

"Right, boys go get your bags." Louis said as he started filling the washing basin with warm soapy water.

The three came running out from their rooms with their backpacks.

"Bye Papa!" Zayn and Niall shouted as they left to run out of the door.