L

Louis POV

Liam and I decided to take Niall and Harry out to the mall so they could spend some of the money they received for Christmas. Zayn was heading out to Justin's house so that they could exchange gifts and watch movies.

"Niall! Harry! Are you ready yet?" I asked.

"Gimme a minute for gods sake. I'm just coming." Niall sassed.

"Niall James! Do not speak to Daddy or I like that, do you hear me?" I said and he huffed and nodded.

Deciding that I didn't want to start the day off arguing with the middle child I let him be, and can only hope he doesn't act like that in front of Liam or he won't like the consequences.

"Boys get in the car now please." I said and they both obeyed.

Liam drove us to the mall and when we arrived the car park was absolutely mobbed. I knew it would be busy because of the Boxing Day sales but I didn't think it'd be this busy.

Liam had to park quite far away from the mall but it wasn't raining so it wasn't too bad.

"Right Niall hold my hand please. It's very busy." I said and took Niall's hand into my own as Liam lifted Harry onto his hip.

"Where do you want to go first Lou?" Liam asked me.

"I need to get a few links taken out of the watch you got me so if I put that in first it should be ready for when we're leaving." I said and he nodded.

Zayn's POV

Justin opened the door as soon as I knocked and brought me into a tight hug and placed a kiss on my head.

"Hey." I whispered, my head pressed to his chest with his arms wrapped securely around me.

"Do you maybe want to come in?" He laughed and I realised that we were just hugging in his door way.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I blushed and he cooed.

"Let's go into the living room." He said and pulled me into the apartment.

"Merry Christmas baby." He said and handed me a bag with lots of presents wrapped up.

"Merry Christmas." I giggled and handed him his present as well. We sat down on the floor opposite one another.

"Open yours first." He said and I was a bout to protest but he cut me off. "Please?"

"Okay." I said defeated.

I took the first gift at the top of the bag and opened it. It was a Pandora Princess ring in rose gold.

"Because I always tell you, you're my princess." He smirked and I jumped into his lap and kissed him.

"I love you so much! Thank you." I said and he chuckled.

"It's okay baby, now how about you open the rest of your presents?" He said.

I opened up the other presents, he got me a few tops from Superdry, some Victoria Secret spray and lotion in Vanilla because I told him I liked the smell of it and some chocolate. There were other things like hand cream and lip balm but he said they were only little filler presents.